21: Consulting Eliz

When I arrived at Eliz's house, I immediately found myself gaping at the view. It looks like a hunted house. Obviously, no one has been taking care of it.

It's been so long since I came here, 2 years ago maybe? There was no one in the house but since I still have the key she gave me years ago, I got in. Lucky me, I remember her room.

When I arrived at the room, I recognized all the One Direction posters and posters of hot Taylor Lautner. The One Direction posters were obviously from different magazines, which is also the only reason she buys magazines. I looked at her she was clearly asleep.

"Eliz?" I said and immediately felt like an idiot.

Who am I kidding? Eliz wouldn't wake up with a single 'Eliz'.

"I suggest cold water," said a masculine voice in the door.

I immediately looked up and saw Nick. Nick is Eliz's brother whose also my brother- Dylan's best friend. Both of them looks like Abercrombie models who have girls falling for them head over heels, gah! Looking like an Abercrombie model obviously comes with being a badass, I thought thinking of Zayn.

Nick and Dyl have been giving my mom a headache for the past years till now. Unfortunately, Eliz's and Nick's mom is too busy getting drunk or high or whatever she does, to care. D and N that's what they call those two who are also known as Bradford Bad Boys.

"Hello Nick!" I said cheerfully looking at him. Like Dylan, he was wearing boxers too. I tried my hard to ignore his muscular body with six pack abs.

"Where's Dylan?" he asked.

"Why are you asking me?" I said raising my eyebrows at him before turning to the now snoring Eliz. There should be a law that states: hot guys should wear shirts ALL THE FRIGGIN' TIME. It cause great  disturbance specially to the female population.

"Because your his sister?" he said in a duh tone.

"Well, I don't come around asking you where Eliz is, do I?" I snapped at him. Now, I'm facing him again.

"So you don't want me to help you?" We stare at each others eye for 50 seconds before I said,

"Fine!" I gave up and he grinned. Idiot!

"I saw him eating mom's disgusting breakfast a while ago," I said.

"If I were you, I'll stay here," I added thinking of Dyl's expression.

"Good idea!" he exclaimed.

When we finally woke Eliz up with a little help from the pail, I might add. She screamed loudly that I swear, my ear drums exploded.

"What the heck is wrong with you two?" she yelled at us, shivering. She examined her wet hair. We were too busy laughing that we didn't notice she went to take a shower. A very quick shower.

"I...I..." I stuttered trying to tell her what I came here for but I still laughing.

"Did you see her expression?" Nick asked and I nodded, we both burst to laughter again. I looked at Eliz she was dead damn serious.

"Alright!" I said trying to stop laughing and miserably failing.

Our laughter stopped when Eliz's mom stood in the door. Her blonde hair was messy, under her eyes were big eye bags, and in her hand she have some beer. She was obviously drunk.

"I'll take her outside," Nick said. I look at him and there was no trace of laughter, so Eliz and I nod.

After recovering from drunk mom in the door, I explained what I came for.

Her first reaction was," Oh my God, you have a secret admirer." I just rolled my eyes at her. Her decision was solid- go to the cafe.

"What if he- the person who texted me is some kind of kidnapper?" I asked her, she give me a blank look.

"Okay I'll go- with one condition." I said.

"And the condition is..."she raised a brow at me.

"Go with me, just pretend to be a normal customer," I answered.

"I am a normal customer," she said defensively. Again, I rolled my eyes at her. Gah! Eliz is far way beyond a normal person.