4: Jealousy

"After that- that miracle, I insist that we shall never go back to that coffee shop," I said, feeling violated and oh my gosh did I just said shall?

"But...but...but......" Eliz stuttered.

"Hmm?" I asked her raising my eyebrows.

"But you once said that we can find educated and decent guys in coffee shops," Eliz said sounding confident.

"Well..." I started, "I changed my mind. By the way that was so immature, snogging in public, really? Aunt Rachel was right there's no decent guys in this planet anymore."

"If hot guys live in Mars I'll risk my life to go there," said Eliz. 

"Seriously?" I asked. Having no guys in our lives, would make it easier.

"Your just jealous because..." she said. Wait, what? Me, Jealous?

"Because what?" I asked Eliz. I'm really pissed off right now.

"Come on Sadie! Can you just please give it a chance? Not all guys are like Callum," she said basically begging me.

"Just because you want that bastard in the damn coffee shop you're bringing up Luc now?" I looked at Eliz. Clearly, she regrets mentioning him.

"I'm sorry Sadie, I didn't mean to ...." she started.

"I call this a night, goodbye Eliz," I said dismissing her.

"I'm really, really sorry," she said before grabbing her purse and heading to the door. I went upstairs to my bedroom as tears began to fall from my eyes. Am I really jealous? and Luc.

"Luc," I muttered under my breath.

I almost forgot about him.

About us.