chapter 2

⚠️ contains mentions of self harm. Strictly prohibited to people with depression and trigger.

Note: this book doesn't encourage self harm or glorify it.
********************************************

" pa, can you come to my room . I wanna speak to you ". Gulf spoke to his father on phone.

" Well I'll be home in 20 minutes, we will take over diner . Ok?" Gulf's dad asked.

"  I wanna talk to you privately. We will have dinner after it  pa. "Gulf answered clutching his phone tightly to control his anxiety. He can't believe he's doing this.

" Mm k" and the call was cut.

Gulf's dad arrived after an hour. He was a businessman  and  a politician , he can't always keep his promises.

" What is the matter dear?" He asked once he entered Gulf's room while removing his tie.

" Dad I want you to do something for me " Gulf said holding his pillow.

" What do want son ?.. I'll get it for you".

" I want him" Gulf said with eyes shut while pointing to a Frozen image of Mew on Tv screen.

" What? Do you want to make sure he's punished ? It's not in my power and there is any solid proof for these accusations.

Do want our company to relase a statement agaist him.. "

Gulf intrupted his dad " No. I want him . I want him to be mine. My lover."

" Gulf.. what are you talking..? What are you trying to pull off" His dad asked with visible fear and irritation.

" I'm serious pa" Gulf said with a tear eyes but firm expression.

His dad sighed and rubbed his face before talking in soft voice again " Dear , If this is your way of telling me you like boys then let me tell you it's lame. We can talk about it without dragging anyone's name.. and we'll see if you really like guys or its just...

Gulf again spoke before his dad could complete " no I'm not using his name for anything. I really want him. . Please pa, I have never asked you for anything  before. I did everything that'll make you guys happy and proud".

" Gulf , dear, I never asked you to do it but I understand you did it for your mom. I know you're in a bad phase but do you think I'm fine ... I'm going through the same thing.." Gulf's dad said sadly.

" It's not same Dad , you know it." Gulf said
" And this is not related to any of that" it was a lie but his dad doesn't need to be told .

" I'm not doing it Gulf. He.. ah he's an actor, playboy and in top of that he sexually harassed women. I can't trust my only child with him sorry Gulf." His father spoke with determination .

" You said there nothing to prove him Guilty " Gulf argued.

" Yes and there's nothing to prove him innocent too " his dad countered.

" I can handle it. I'll end it if he turns out to be abusive". Gulf said .

" Don't make me snap at you Gulf. Btw how old are you 19 ? 20? You better do things you are supposed to." Gulf's father was about to exit when he heard Gulf call him.

" Pa" Gulf called but what shocked him when he saw Gulf was the fact that his son held a scarpel against his wrist.

" Do it or I'll cut my wrist". Gulf threatened.

" You should calm sown Gulf. I'll do it later".

" Promises. Promise on me," Gulf demanded.

Fine , you're playing dirty Gulf. I have seen tons of these tricks.

Gulf's dad has seen numerous people who threatened with sucide and withdrew once he kept cool. It was difficult to be calm with Gulf though he knew his son wasn't brave enough to cut himself.

Gulf couldn't even prick himself with a needle to get a drop of blood for his physiology lab . It took him almost month to do it properly without getting scolded.

" You think I'll believe you Gulf. He is dangerous. Quit it." His father played reverse psychology move while getting closer.

" Stop" Gulf pressed the scrapel closer. His father slowed his steps.

" Yes or no". Gulf asked.

" No" the last thing his father wanted was to place a 20 year old Gulf in Mew's hands.

But want happened was worst.

Gulf slashed his wrist without a single thought.

His dad panicked. He went closer to Gulf to prevent the bleeding but Gulf asked him to move back else he'll slash again.

" I'll do as you say promise. Let me near you honey .. pls." Father begged crying.

" Call him now ". Gulf demanded.

His dad knew it'll take time to find Mew's contact, he was on verge of losing his mind when Gulf fainted .

He immediately applied a firm bandage to Gulfs wrist and  called ambulance.

**************************************************

When Gulf woke he saw his dad sleeping beside his bed.

His dad woke sensing Gulf move.

" Pa". Gulf spoke.

" Don't . Don't talk to me now. Did you even think about me while doing it." His dad asked.

" You have a life beyond me" Gulf stated.
" That doesn't mean i should lose you. Sigh let's just forget all this and be back to normal. I won't let you near any weapon hereafter." Gulf's dad said.

" You can't always stop me dad" Gulf challenged.

His dad knew there was no way out.

It was bad. But he couldn't do anything about it.

"Fine. I'll ask him."

" I want him. I don't care about what he says".Gulf said

" I can't believe it's you Gulf. Where is the Guy who valued others consent and opinion. Fine I'll get him, but I'll have few conditions to protect you."

" Ok" Gulf agreed.

It was a fair bargain.

********************************************

// Guy this book is complex like mentioned in the start. Atleast first few chapters. Skip if not comfortable.

//Should I update it more often?
Any suggestions for Gulf's father's name?