Chapter 11

Mew moved away from Gulf, but his hand still covered the latter's mouth tightly.

" See , I'm gonna release you but don't scream , we'll talk things out. Okay?" Mew asked .

He definitely doesn't want Gulf to be screaming , everyone will assume Mew assaulted him. Knowing Gulf,he probably won't do anything to defend Mew from those claims.

Mew removed his and moved towards the hall. 

He was supposed to have a fun night , drinking with Nim in his mancave or in a confidential bar. 

But here he is, sitting on the couch he slept on last night .

" Okay, now I have to go. I'll be back on Monday." Mew proposed knowing very well it will be refuted.

" No, stay today and leave tomorrow. I don't wanna stay alone nor go back home when it's a weekday. " Gulf said calmly.

Mew rubbed his face in anger.

" See here you kiddo, today my series was launched , I want to celebrate . Get it ?" Mew spat back.

" See here you oldy , today is the first day in this house and I want to celebrate it by staying with my boyfriend. Get it ?" Gulf asked .

Mew sighed. Oldy ? Really?

" Didn't you get that series in return for being my partner ? Thought you're just a womanizer turns out you're a pathetic person who can't even keep his end of deal" Gulf reasoned.

Mew raised his hand to stop Gulf " Is this the way you behave with your partner? And you're talking about me." He snorted.

" I would definitely not behave toxic to my partner if they don't act toxic like you, which is unlikely considering I'll never choose someone like you asy real partner. " Gulf said.

" Diplomatic" Mew retorted.

" Well, you put zero effort into this setup. I just mirror your behavior. I don't expect you to be honey sweet but you better drop the idea of running away . It's not gonna happen." Gulf crossed his arm.

" You nag like a wife" Mew unconsciously remarked irritatedly.

" Fine, let's come to a conclusion. You wanted to do something today, right? Ah hang pictures , why don't you do it today. I'll come back tonight and stay home tomorrow. " Mew bargained knowing Gulf really can stop him if he wants to.

" I wanted you to help me hang picture. Where are yours btw?" Gulf asked.

Finally the main issue surfaced. Gulf wasn't angry about Mew partying, he was pissed about Mew's guts to overrule his plans. He is the one in charge.

You seriously think I would go about help hanging pictures?  Mew wanted to ask, but he was getting late and this question will surely ensure a hour long debate.

" We'll do it tomorrow , deal?" Mew asked bit softly.

" See yourself out and don't dare come back tonight. I'm not staying with a drunkard. Be here by 10 in morning and no hangover excuses. Your pain, your problem . " Gulf stood up. 

" Fine" Mew rose up fast.

" Where are your test reports?" Gulf asked.

" Arghh…. Told you I have to get it done privately. Give me some time" . Mew controlled his irritation.

" Get two done, one whenever possible and one two weeks after you're last sex. Don't dream about having sex after that . It's for safety. " Gulf explained all the science bullishit.

Mew understood one thing. If he wants to get laid, it can only be today. Apparently virus show up in test after 2 weeks from sex…. Like he expected this brat isn't ok about him having sex with others.