chapter 13

Saying Mew was surprised by his own reaction was an understatement.

Even now, in the shower, he shook his head at the intrusive thought of jerking himself off to the boy. So he opted for a cold shower instead, thanking Thailand's weather.

But it was frustrating, how Gulf's images kept popping up, he wasn't even that good looking, at least now.

It would be easier to jerk off, but Mew didn't want to.

—-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Mew finishing his bath and came to the living, he was welcomed by the sight of Gulf waiting for him at the dining table.

" Took you long enough. Bad hangover huh?" Gulf asked motioning Mew to take a seat.

So bad , that had thought of spanking your bratty ass. Mew snickered mentally.

" You speak as if you experienced all that. Don't act  tough , soft boy." Mew smirked and sat down.

Gulf just rolled his eyes, " Wanna have some food? You only had juice."

Gulf was unusually helpful today. That's suspicious .

" Why is my wifey so damn caring and obedient today?" Mew lifted his eyebrow, hoping he irritated the boy with his nickname.

" Should I just let my boyfriend starve then?" Gulf asked.

Mew just started and him for a moment before taking the plate he fixed " sure you didn't add something here ?" He asked suspiciously.

" Like what?" Gulf asked.

" Poison? Some diarrhea pills , sleeping pills or omg worse  aphrodisiacs" Mew covered his crotch as if trying to protect it.

" Why did nobody tell me you are a drama queen and not the cool guy you pretend to be?" Gulf questioned in disbelief.

" Who is a drama queen? I'm just wary of my predator. Is it wrong?" Mew sounded offended.

" Well, in that case I won't have the need for aphrodisiacs, will I? Just eat it if you want or stay hungry."

Gulf shifted his attention to his mobile.

Mew probed the dish a bit and decided to eat it.

Coming to think of it, this arrangement wasn't that bad except for Gulf going on his brat mode . He was nice caring guy otherwise, almost a marriage material, not to mention he would be a good fuck. Mew thought .

Again it was partially, to a minute degree Mew's fault. He threw Mew out only after he tried to kick Gulf out . He was angry because of Mew not sticking to his promise.

If only this arrangement was with a girl or if he was a bi, Mew would have been in heaven.

He gets a high profile series and in return he is asked to fuck and flirt with a nice little virgin.

Mew shook the thought away. He should just get out of this fast. Maybe befriend the guy and take to therapy, to solve whatever the shit he was going so he can get the fuck out .

" Have the food fast, instead of daydreaming. We'll hang the pictures ." Gulf spoke, still looking at the phone.

And times like this made tiny part of Mew wonder if he should just set aside all his concerns , act like the boyfriend he was asked to and put this little boyfriend on his lap and turn his bottom red with spanks for disrespecting him.

It didn't sound bad, but Mew held on to whatever morals he had left  and took a breath.

" Or let's wait for your pictures to come to. What do you wanna do? Movie ? Anime ?" Gulf asked.

Okay maybe was he too harsh with his thoughts earlier.  He should stick to his original plan.

He has to make that guy like him to drag him to some therapy or something. But how can he ask what the fuck was his problem.

Idea. Mew gleamed internally.

" How about we talk? Get to know each other?" He asked.

Gulf was surprised by the idea coming from a guy like Mew. And his face did nothing to hide it making Mew a tiny bit guilty. He soon recovered and gave Mew a small smile.

" Yeah sure. Good idea."