Chapter 4

" Argh…. Why does this subject have to be soo difficult…. Okay Gulf.. again. The drug used for " Gulf was reading during his lunch break for his practical viva  next period.….

Gulf was sitting alone in the campus garden revising.

His phone rang and the call was from an unknown number so ofc he didn't pick it even after trying multiple time.

Heck this person is disturbing me. I read nothing for this test hoping I can do it lunch break.

Who's it…. He messaged.

Hey it's Nim, can you just come outside the campus for a minute. Your father knows me.

Like hell I'll come out. What if he kidnaps me.?

Sorry I have class .

*Block*.

" Mew he blocked me. What should we do now."Nim asked Mew.

" How about we go inside and bring him out." He asked.

" Then whole College will come rushing for you. Do u think they won't know you just because you wore a mask." Nim asked.

" You go get him" Mew said getting inside his car.

Huh.Hope that guy doesn't hit me or use pepper spray. Nim thought ,placing his hands on hips.

" Hey Mr. Gulf. I'm Nim, Mew's manager" He introduced himself to Gulf after spotting him in an isolated area.

" Oh. Nice meeting you" Gulf replied eyeing Nim suspiciously before going back to studying.

"Mew's outside can you please come outside…. Hey don't look like that I can prove… you can stand close to the back door at least ". Nim said.

" No I'm sorry" Gulf said.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" Hi. I am is Mew. Well you'll already know that. Guess you're my fan…" Mew started talking .
If you assumed Gulf went out, No. He just went near another entrance and Nim had to sneak Mew to an isolated area near to a building. So even though people can't see Mew from where they are now , they'll be able to tell Gulf is with some guys if they pass opposite area.

" Nope. I didn't even know you existed till a week ago" Gulf answered .

Ugh. Mew was taken aback. This guy is lying. Even of he didn't know me for my acting he has to know me for music.

" Oh. What made you simp for me suddenly then ? " He taunted Gulf forgetting he was here to coax him.

" Who told I'm simping for you? Just cause you want something doesn't mean you love it, you just want to use it. Simple" Gulf replied smugly.

" Okay see. I understand you're young. You're depressed. Life is hard yeah. But this isn't a solution…." Mew went on with the speech he prepared to convince Gulf.

" Finally what I say is you should go to a therapist instead 😊" Mew finished panting.All this was new to him and ofc he is irritated.
" Nice job. You'll be helpful when we start as boyfriends now you can just go and talk to my Dad. I'm busy".

" Gulf.." Mew raises his voice.

" Don't you dare raise your voice on me Mr. " Gulf spoke sternly.

Mew sighed.

" And you and this setup is the solution I want for my problem…. Yeah other solutions exist according to you but I don't want them.. CLEAR?".Gulf asked.

Meanwhile Nim was surprised. Gulf seem so soft spoken, vulnerable and closed a while ago but with Mew he is different.

Different from what he saw and what he heard of how Gulf beahaved.

He's a people pleaser with others and please your master with Mew . Wow you're fucked up man. Nim snickered.

" You , leave us now" Mew said to Nim.

Nim rolled his eyes internally before leaving in slow pace, irking Mew more.
Nim and Mew are close friends but Mew is a demanding boss.

Mew: " See this is not a solution, it'll only lead to more problems"

Gulf: " I don't see how I'll have any problem".

Mew: " I'm a guy , so are you".

Gulf: " yeah I can see that " he smirked.

Mew:. "I'm more than decade older than you" he tried again.

Gulf eyed Mew head to toe making the later clench his hand tight in frustration.

G: well I don't have any issues with that.Age is just a number ryt he asked innocently.

Mew: " Well I'll only top" said with determination going close to Gulf with just inches apart.
He was sure Gulf will snap.

Gulf Answered cooly: " I'm willing to bottom as long as it's you who's on top of me."

Mew : " ha its all good to hear but what about you ? How will you satisfy your manhood young guy? ". Asked with a smirk .

Gulf : " That pretty mouth of yours will do" replied holding Mew's jaw firmly.

Mew: " I'll  hate it". Said pulling Gulf's hand off his face and pushing him back.

Gulf: " So do I. That why you'll be doing it. Come on it's a mutual compromise , I bottom and then you'll let me fuck your mouth." Answered causally.

Mew: " See , I neither want to fuck you nor get my mouth fucked. I'm straight. What if i refuse this setup?". Asked, raising an eyebrow , controlling his temper.

Gulf: " You'll lose your career simple." With a smug face and his arms crossed around his chest.

Mew gritted his teeth before say: " you know this is called casting couch"

Gulf faked a laugh before saying " Look who's talking about it".

Mew held Gulf's collar and barked" don't speak if you don't know what happened"

Gulf swat Mew's hands " then I'll stop speaking and get going .  You just get ready to be my boyfriend Mewmew" he smiled and moved collecting his books.

Mew had hands on his hips , shaking his head and said."Well  well Okay then . You don't know me yet wanna be my boyfriend…. Let's see how long you last once you realise I'm not like what I look in my romantic movies "

Gulf stopped and turn . He gave Mew a smirk before answering"  Like I said I don't watch movie. And you gives me this grey and toxic vibes…. Like exotic drug …. Opium ? I don't you should know those stuffs better. So don't worry I didn't imagine you to be romantic " he left .

Mew stood there till the guy's back was out of sight.

Well you remind me of Lilly brat. Pure, straight forward and divine.. .. yet stubborn. Thought before returning to his car visibly angry.

Nim: " how did it go ?"
Mew :" Like your foot. I guess he really thinks he's serving justice to those so called victims.. Brat ignorant brat. Shut up and drive back now".
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He  really looks like that though. He reminds me of opium. His  LV shirt with those buttons open ,trousers, belt , shoes even his earring was black.
That veiny hand and thumb ring, black opium perfume…. Everything tells he is intoxicated in a bad way.  Gulf thought to himself while walking back.

Well both weren't completly wrong . But someone pure can make mistakes too and someone dark can help others too…… Unknowingly or Knowing.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
// Okay I'll not updated this for few days.

// Ignore mistakes I'll correct .

Comment your thoughts na👉👈😭 I'm not confident about this story but I like it
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------