Ruling Families of Hell

● House De Valcroix ●
Founder(s):
• Julien Valcroix × Callisto De Mastre •

Callisto began her path to power by establishing herself as a strong, capable, trustworthy, and altogether valuable piece of her community. Once her homeland was secure, she moved on to a neighboring community, quickly established herself there, and joined together the smaller communities in the area to create a force to be reckoned with. In this time, she met Julien, who proved himself useful when Callisto wss working on a particularly angry group. Together, they'd join any community they happened upon while traveling the land, integrate themselves as pillars of the community, and eventually declare themselves as leaders. If there was any resistance, which there usually was, they'd be either killed or forced out of the community by JuCal and their pre-established army. If they didn't feel like, or weren't able to, integrate themselves into their new community, they'd simply jump straight into the militarized forceful takeover. Once support was won, JuCal would treat them just like any other group in the community, their people were always supported and treated with kindness. Unless they tried to revolt. Disobedience was... Not quite tolerable, especially in the early years of the kingdom.
External and internal threats were dealt with in largely the same way early on, with violent, bloody, usually quick fights and deaths. As the kingdom went on, however, they became more lax with internal threats, eventually establishing a prison system that would, with time, see rehabilitation for its inmates.

● House Jensil ●
Founder(s):
• Dante Jensil •

Dante was just the spokesperson for a load of independent traders in the region he lived in. He lived with his wife and son as a farmer until their passive and quiet way of life was threatened. In the assault, much was stolen, and his family was killed, along with much of his neighbors. Dantes community looked toward their spokesman to figure this shit out, and Dante went to a neighboring group that Dante had a positive relationship with. He approached the Doughty clan, before it was Doughty, for help. Dante became something of a defacto leader in his community, their maxim that they'd be neutral parties in wars, only interacting through their fair trades. Eventually, Dantes rule became more exact, as he would tax certain items from his community in order to keep trades up with surrounding groups. Then, eventually, everything was owned by Dante, and anyone who didn't like it would be shunned, left to starve. He hoarded resources, and gave only to those who would bow to him, fight for him, and die for him. He kept his people fed and sheltered, for only the price of their undying loyalty.
In his reign, he became lonely. He missed his wife and son, he tried to marry different women in his community, but all they gave him were daughters. He tried 4 times, three wives, four daughters, before trying a new approach. He bought a wife. Her name is Bijou Snyp, and she had a best friend with her, Bella Loudorne. So, wanting not to immediately upset his new wife by separating her from her friend, he bought them both. Bijou would be Dantes bride, and Bella would be used as a maid. Until House Jensil got into some hot water with Ryder Broussard. Dante no longer had the support of the Doughtys, based on how he'd been running his kingdom, so Dante had to actually face Ryder himself. He and Bijou were just had a son, Raspue, so Dante was very motivated to get this issue settled. He recognized that the Broussards were a very violent and experienced people in the way of war, and he didn't want to fight them, especially not now. So, he made a peace offering, and gifted Bella to Ryder. Ryder accepted, with certain conditions. The Jensils would continue to support the Broussards in whatever way they were asked, giving anything and everything they had (alexandria/ratface from TWD but submissive). Dante gladly agreed, happy to be without the strain of real war. House Jensil would keep it's name, but for all intents and purposes, it was Broussard territory.

● House Doughty ●
Founder(s):
• Lavone Dougil × Amice Staghty •

Lavone and Amice were raised in a community founded on protection and might, they were a powerhouse of warriors, the most fierce in Their disjointed community. They showed compassion and strength to their enemies, sparing opposition whenever possible. As a warrior-focused people, they often relied on the trades from House Jensil to sustain themselves, forming a healthy relationship between the communities. When House Jensil was attacked by House Broussard, House Doughty was swift to defend, launching themselves into a bloody, unending war. Once this proved to be a losing battle, Lavices home being too decentralized to keep up with the Broussards, Lavone and Amice were elected to lead their community as a single, proud, cohesive unit in battle. Once on their feet, they began self-sustaining, as the usual trade routes were too risky to be sending people out for. They snuck a portion of Jensils people into their land, and this group became integrated into the Doughty community, creating farmland and securing sustenance as the battle waged on.
At some point in this war, it became a mutual fight. In the beginning the Doughtys were merely defending themselves, but soon, they were participating in the bloodshed by their own will, with a just need for vengeance on their minds.

● House Broussard ●
Founder(s):
• Ryder Broussard / Kayloum Donner •

Ryderkillskayloumspoilerhaha
Ryder and Kayloum were farmers in the same community as Kiki Hope and Vusep Wiskre, until Kayloum came to be expecting a child. He insisted he wanted a better life for his kids, having seen the beginnings of some proper kingdoms nearby. Ryder loved the idea of becoming a ruler, and so their journey begun.
They slaughtered their way to the top, found a space they liked and stuck to it. Any who tried to take them were publicly killed, their remains used as decoration. They ruled their own population through fear and strong law, and treated outsiders with constant immediate hostility. Sometimes an outsider would prove themselves worthy to join the cause, and whether the outsider liked it or not, they would join.
They attempted to overtake Doughty territory for Themselves once, and are now locked into a war with the House.

● House Nerolus ●
Founder(s):
• Raskkol Nerolus •

Raskol Nerolus, the Beast Tamer. He ruled through His army of beasts.

● House Von Travers ●
Founder (s):
Maurice Clarrissa