Hell Sky / Environment

°•●The Moon●•°There's a moon esque figure that holds a sack of leaves/seeds and when that sack gets heavy enough the sack tears (kinda like a cloud) and the seeds are dispersed

°•●The Moon●•°
There's a moon esque figure that holds a sack of leaves/seeds and when that sack gets heavy enough the sack tears (kinda like a cloud) and the seeds are dispersed. The sack falls from the moon onto the ground, making the ground more fertile. The moon regrows it's sack. Circle of life or whatever

°•●Sky Crystals (Day/Night cycle)●•°
In the sky (like the nether in minecraft) there's a ceiling, and within that ceiling there are crystals. These are what provide light, day and night. In the day, the crystals are active, in the night, the crystals recharge. Hellions have been able to create in-home lighting using a rotation of these crystals. They were able to manipulate natural("day" crystals) crystals into being active at night to recharge in the day ("night" crystals). Most in-home lights have three available crystals, day, night, and a backup crystal in case one of the main two break or otherwise become nonfunctional. These in-home lights need to be replaced every half-year to restore natural fuel into the crystals. These spent crystals will be returned into Hells ceiling to reabsorb the minerals within the ceiling. There are different colors of crystals, rarity depending on the color, with purple crystals being the most rare, and therefore being reserved for the Royal Family and their light fixtures, mainly being utilized during official functions.
Another main form of in-home lighting is, of course, candles.