Cultural

°•●Funerals (Demon+Angel)●•°
Demons cover themselves (misty rose for spouses, fire engine red for guests, black for parents, smokey topaz brown for siblings, wenge brown for children) when attending a funeral to show that the deceased is the most important person there. Using Lucious, he covers up because if he didnt, people would associate him with power and royalty, taking attention away from the deceased. They avoid that by covering themselves.

Angels dress their best and flaunt their status to show how powerful and respectable the deceased was. When there are a lot of highly regarded people attending a funeral, the deceased will be associated with those people, therefore the deceased will be highly regarded as well, likely moreso than they were already.

●Related:
When a family member dies a demon/angel has the option to make the body into ink for Tattoos. It's done to keep memory of the family member as well as to infuse their powers with your own, strengthening your powers. This will often be done for generations, each generation building on the powers.

°•●Food●•°
Young children aren't given meat unless theres nothing else to eat. The first time they ever have meat is when they catch it themselves, usually with help and preparation from family. It's seen as an honor to eat meat, because you have to conqure something to have it. Something has to die for you to have this luxury. As there are no easy kills in Hell, everything has a strong defense and attack, any meat you aquire can only come from a fight.
Humans in Hell that are farmed as food are trained throughout their life to be incredible fighters. They're taught to be forever loyal to Hell and the Royal Family that they reside under. Humans are raised not only as food for demons, but also as backup soldiers if Hell is ever in desperate need of more boots on the ground. As a result, Human meat is very hard to get. Humans are taught from birth to put up a Hell of a fight, so taking one out is a huge achievement, especially for a young demon. Human meat is a difficult to acquire delicacy, you can only even try to kill a human if either the human is over 70, or there's currently a surplus supply of Humans (there's a min/max number of Humans a facility can hold as potential warriors, when that number is exceeded some humans within war age ((17-70)) are put up for slaughter. 70+ y/o Humans are outside of war age and therefore, aside from as food, are worthless to their facilities and are always up for slaughter) and the facility farming them needs to make room.

°•●Holidays●•°