Chapter 7

Zayn's P.O.V

I woke up early, well earlier than her at least, I wanted to get everything packed but keep where we were going a secret. I looked down to where she had somehow through out the night ended up lying on me and not the bed. I knew I was cold, ever since that night I was never warm anymore, irony since I always hated being cold. This was the one moment, I was glad I was cold, just because it made her better. I slipped one leg from the bed pulling myself as slowly from the bed as possible letting her slip back onto the bed. She reached her hand to where I had been and I quickly lied my pillow under her hand, she hugged it an i couldn't help but smile. Packing. I had to pack, focus. I turned and opened her closet and picked out a suitcase from the top. I already knew what I would have to pack, it was going to be a big change from here, but it was far. I got her things packed as quick as I could and did the same with mine, I packed a bag with snacks for the car ride and a couple things to keep her from going bored. When she woke up we'd be ready and out the door. After I had all the suitcases by the door, I got ready knowing she be starting to stir any second. I brushed my teeth, took a shower, got dressed, I did everything I know would take me forever to finish. I was out of the shower and needed to find a shirt but wore her favorite jeans of mine. This would turn out fine, I hoped.

Alison's P.O.V

I opened my eyes slowly, I felt tired from being awake most of the night last night but I felt much better than I had. I say up and looked around, Zayn must have left sometime in the morning because only his pillow was left. I got up and shuffled around the apartment looking for him. I had checked the kitchen but it was empty, I couldn't walk into the living room. Why did he have his suitcases out? I covered my mouth shaking my head, I already felt tears burning at my eyes. He was leaving again? Without telling me? I was running around now, looking in every corner for him. His room. I ran and burst into his room sobbing at this point. "Zayn please don-." I looked up and saw him wearing the jeans I loved on him and nothing else. I felt myself blushing and wiped my cheeks quickly looking to the ground. He dropped everything he had in his hands and had them wrapped around me in a second. "Love what happened? Why are you crying?" I could see, fear in his eyes? He didnt look worried, he looked scared for me. It took everything I had not to look down at his chest, but his look was penetrating. I didn't know which was worse, his chest was, but it was best at the same time. "Please don't leave." I blurted through another loud sob wrapping my arms around his waist tightly. "Who said I was leaving?" He furrowed his eyebrows and I could feel him calm down. I sniffled and looked up at him confused. "You packed all your things again." I felt my voice crack but I didnt care, I just needed him here. He laughed and kissed my forehead only confusing me more. "I should've told you, I decided to not do the movie, so we're going on a little road trip. I already packed everything you need." He smiled wiping the tears from my eyes. "So, you aren't leaving?" I smiled a little keeping my arms around his waist. "Nope, not without you atleast." He chuckled rolling his eyes. I sighed in relief lying my forehead against his chest. My eyes widened in horror when I remembered, he was still shirtless. I pulled back and kissed his cheek quickly backing away, tying my eyes to his. "Im, um going to, go take shirt, shower!" I backed up, right into the wall. He looked down and laughed slipping his hands in his pockets. "You have fun, just don't take a shirt into the shower." He smiled winking quickly before turning back to his closet. I walked out and closed the door, I ran to the kitchen and splashed water on my face. Relief. I walked back to my room and got out the outfit I wanted to wear, my black skinny jeans, combat boots, and a white tank top under a flowy styled shirt. I walked into my bathroom and brushed my teeth first before undressing and getting in the shower. I took the opportunity and washed my hair taking my time to relax a little.

When I got out of the shower I dried myself off quickly and got dressed. I didnt want to be the typical girl and take two days to get ready. I up on my usual makeup, a little eyeliner, mascara, and a little lipgloss. I left my hair wet because curling it would take too long. I looked in the mirror before walking out and sighed hugging myself. I already couldn't wait to get to where we were going. I walked out to find Zayn lying upside down on the couch. "Zayn?" I raised and eyebrow and walked over looking at him. He looked up at me and shrugged sitting back up normally. "I got really bored." He laughed slightly and I could almost see a blush creep onto his cheeks. I smiled and rolled my eyes kissing his cheek. "Sorry, I wanted to wash my hair, I'm done now though." I smiled widely and he shot up from the couch keys in hand. "Lets get going then! It's a really, really long drive." He laughed at the face I made, car rides had always been horrible for me, especially long ones. They had become much worse when he left, but I didnt want to ruin this for him. I smiled as best as I could and grabbed my phone from the counter. I knew this would be a bad idea, but I felt safe with him, I would have to trust him. "Lets go." I breathed out in an attempt to calm myself. Oh boy