Chapter Twenty-Five

Allison's P.O.V

Three minutes.

Five minutes.

Ten minutes.

Fifteen minutes.

Twenty minutes.

Time just kept ticking by and the boys were still in the woods with Destiny. I don't understand, why was I the one that had to stay back and wait? Why couldn't I help them? Destiny has obviously known about the boys since the very beginning, I mean she was already prepared with a whistle that made them drop like flies so she must've known. The worry was killing me, not knowing if they were hurt or not. I just wanted to see them walk through the door smiling again, if I had known this would happen I would've told them about seeing those guys before. This was all my fault, I should've said something that day at the lake instead of acting like everything was alright when obviously, it wasn't.

The door burst open and I jumped cupping my hand over my mouth quickly.

It was just Liam and Destiny.

"Oh thank god! Are you guys alright" I got up and ran over hugging Liam tightly once he out Destiny down.

"Liam why did you take me! Where is he?!" she screamed slapping his arm roughly glaring at him. Her cheeks were stained with tears and I just kept looking back and forth between them.

"Liam? Where's Harry?" I looked up into his eyes knowing there was only one reason Destiny would ever react like that towards him.

"I-" the door flew open yet again just as he was about to talk, this time it was Louis and harry.

I felt my knees get weak but Liam held me up hugging my waist tightly from behind. His body was freezing against mine but I couldn't have cared less.

Louis ran in a complete blur to the living room lying Harry on the couch. He was in and out of the kitchen in a heartbeat wrapping towels around his neck and holding them down with has hands. His back was covered in blood that continued dripping down his legs and onto the floor. I looked back to the door where there was a trail of blood leading from where he had stopped to examine the room and continued to where they were now. His hair was matted and his hands looked like he had gotten them and dipped them in fresh buckets of red paint. Harry was paler than usual, his lips a scary white instead of the usual bright pink.

"Here." Louis murmured as he bit himself in the wrist. I watched carefully as he held up to Harry's lips that attached onto Lou's wrist. You could hear him suck the blood from his wrist from across the room, it's not exactly a pleasant sound but it seemed to be working a little.

Destiny ran over and sat down next to his head and brushed the curls that had been trapped on his forehead. A mixture of swear and blood covered her hands but she didn't care, she continued running her hands through his hair until Louis pulled his wrist back. I watched as the bite that had covered most of his wrist slowly healed and eventually left no trace behind. He carefully moved the towels that he had placed over Harry's neck and sighed sitting down on the floor where he had been standing.

"Liam let me go." I whispered and he looked down at me before slowly letting me go keeping his arms outstretched to catch me if I needed it.

I walked over to where Harry was lying and smiled a little seeing he was definitely better from how he was when he first came in. His lips looked a little brighter and not as white, his skin had some color to it not that it ever had much but it was an improvement. He kept his eyes on Destiny in complete silence, just strolling her cheek with his thumb. She leaned over and planted a small kiss on his forehead before getting up.