Chapter Twenty

Allison's P.O.V

We ran out of the kitchen, Zayn holding my good hand in his. Harry didn't wait he ran ahead of us almost in a, blur? The door was opened seconds later and sure enough she was there. She was pretty in the picture Harry showed us but in person? Oh my gosh. Her hair had so much life to it with the little breeze blowing it around a little, her eyes were so energetic. They were looking around the room smiling softly at all of us and they flashed when she landed them back on Harry. You could literally see the love in the air. In a second Harry was all over her engulfing her in a hug that I thought she would just crumple to dust on the ground. She looked so much shorter in person compared to him, but I really shouldn't be talking considering I wasn't that far from her height being only a couple inches taller. They stayed there like that for a little while and me and Zayn just smiled like two parents looking at their kid going to college. It was stupid but Harry was like having a little kid and seeing him so happy with a girl, it was amazing. Niall cleared his throat and somewhat ruined their little moment, I glared at him and he just shrugged looking back at me with the 'what did I do?' look.

"Boys, Alli, this is Destiny." Harry smiled and closed the door clearing the air again.

"I will be the first one saying hi to anyone here!" Louis announced when he came down the stairs in a pair of jeans and a red shirt.

"You must be Louis." Destiny smiled and walked over to him crossing her arms behind her back.

"I am, and you know that how?" he looked at her a little confused raising an eyebrow.

"Harry told me you were the sassy one out of the boys." she smirked and held out her hand looking up at him.

He stood there with his mouth held open in shock. Oh god. We all stood there looking from Harry to them, he just stood there waiting for someone to react.

"I like this one curly." Louis smiled and took Destiny's hand but instead of shaking it he pulled her into a hug.

We all let out a breath we had no idea we were holding and smiled. That was, interesting?

I leaned into Zayn and held my bad hand against my thigh.

"Are you alright?" he whispered looking down at me.

I smiled and nodded even though the pain in my hand was unbearable, it would go away eventually.

Harry walked over to us leaving Niall, Liam, and Louis to talk to Destiny.

"Well?" he smiled at us and crossed his arms his eyes never leaving her.

"She's gorgeous Harry." I smiled and let go of Zayn wrapping my arms around his waist.

"She looks like a keeper mater, you both seem really happy. Just remember." he looked over to Harry with a small smile but a look in his eyes that I couldn't make out. He nodded and wrapped his arms around me giving me a quick kiss on top of the head before walking back over to Destiny.

"They seem happy." I smiled a little and looked up and Zayn who just nodded and smiled rubbing the back of my neck softly.

"Hey Zayn, how about we go for a walk and leave the girls to get to know each other." Liam looked over to me and Zayn and paused slightly saying walk.

"Go." I smiled and reached up on my tip goes kissing his cheek softly.

"Are you sure you'll be okay?" he looked me over worry covering his face as his gaze went from me to the boys.

"I'll be fine, I have Destiny here." I looked over and flashed her a quick smile receiving one right back.

"Alright then love, we'll be back soon." he gave me a quick peck on the lips and made his way straight to Niall who looked a little uncomfortable. Was there a tint of red in his eyes? No sleep maybe? It had to be that.