Chapter Eleven

Allison's P.O.V

I crossed my arms on my lap and put my legs up on the dashboard. It's 1:30 in the morning, this boy surprises me more and more everyday. How was he still driving?! I felt much more relaxed driving with Zayn, at first I couldn't even look at his car but now, I felt like this was the only car I would get into. It felt good to get the accident off my mind, it had been weighing me down for so long, I even lost contact with my friends. I missed them but they would never talk to me anymore, not after the way I blocked them out for so long.

"We'll be parking in a couple minutes." He smiled cutting off my thoughts.

"Finally! I can't take being cooped up in this car anymore!" I shot up in my seat nearly hitting my head on the roof. He laughed and rolled his eyes looking back towards the window.

"Why did you agree to get in the car with me if, well, if you hated cars so much?"he asked quietly trying not to hit a nerve and have me tense up again.

I shrugged and reached over rubbed the back of his neck softly. "Well, eventually I would have had to get in a car, and if I couldn't trust my own boyfriend, who could I trust then?" I blushed and looked down hearing myself call him my boyfriend. He must have noticed because he chuckled and relaxed his neck into my hand.

"Good, because I wouldn't let anything happen to my girlfriend anyways." he leaned over quickly kissing my cheek and winked. I felt sparks flow through my nerves, blood rushed back to my cheeks again probably making my cheeks an even darker shade of red.

Seconds later I felt the car slow down and stop completely. I shot my head back up and looked around trying to focus my eyes on the darkness in front of me.

"Where are we? I can't see a thing." I squinted my eyes looking around getting slowly out of the car. It felt amazing to finally be able to stretch my legs out completely. I kicked them out slightly, stretched my arms, and shook my hair. The amazing feeling of finally being able to move around was indescribable.

I heard Zayn shuffling around behind me and I turned around to see him pulling the bags put of the trunk.

"We still aren't exactly where we're going, but no more cars. Give it about five minutes." he smiled and walked over next to me looking around.

"How can you see anything? It's pitch black, I wouldn't see you if it wasn't for how close you are." I shook my head looking him over in disbelief.

He shrugged and looked away avoiding my gaze, he picked up the bags with one arm as if they weighed absolutely nothing and took my hand with the other.

"You've been sleeping most of the ride, your eyes are probably still adjusting that's all." I nodded and realized it made sense. I had been sleeping most of the ride, he was the one driving and actually having use for his eyes. My eyes had to adjust but his were already used to it since he had been driving in the dark for a while anyways.

"Good point." I smiled and let him lead me to what looked like a small dock. I looked around and felt my eyes adjusting slowly, I could see a dock and a single boat tied to it.

"What are we doing here?" I walked up onto the dock looking over onto the water. Everything was so calm, the water didn't have a ripple, not an animal was making a sound if there was even any around, the sky was perfectly clear with the moon just starting to poke out from behind a tree.

"You'll see, just get on the boat and you'll find out in a couple minutes." he smiled and winked again before walking over and tossing out bags onto the small boat and jumped in himself. I remember we used to always go out on his boat, but I never came to this dock. I had no idea where we were going at all, but I was excited to find out. I ran after him and hopped onto the boat carefully.