Prologue

When I was a little child my mom told me that life is beautiful. I realised quickly that it wasn't true. She died when I was eight. Then, my father completely took care of me. He always did what he could to make my life better. But I was misunderstood by him. My mom was a waterbender. I inherited this skill from her. My dad was a non-bender so he couldn't understand what I was feeling. The most important thing for me was a element of water. I dreamed to be the best bender in my tribe. I joined the army where I could improve my waterbending skills. But still, they're just stupid skills. The biggest problem was that I couldn't make any relationship with other people. I didn't have any friends. So, why I was alone for a long time? To be honest, I had known the answer from the beginning my adventure in army.

A lie has no legs. I knew it better than everyone else but I was dishonest for other people anyway. I was an ordinary liar but I didn't have any choice. I'm Sagi from Water Tribe and this is my story.

Hi! I'm very happy because You started read my fanfiction. English isn't my first language so I'm sorry for mistakes which may apper here. I'll be grateful if You correct me in comments. Bye!