Part 3

The guards noticed us, diffused the crowd, and let us into the palace. It was beautiful inside. Everything was made of glass, white wood and ice. Hudge chandeliers hung from the ceiling and beautiful blue rugs laid on the floor. There was only one element that didn't fit in this lovely place. It was a Water Tribe chief sitting on a throne, shouting and crying alternately. The whole group looked at each other, we didn't know that the cheif is in a bad mental state. I hadn't seen such an emotionally unstable person for a long time, but I showed respect and bowed. My new friends did the same, but said nothing, just looked at the chief.  This situation irritated me, I decided that I had to do something, because no one else is going to react.

'CHIEF!' I shouted as loud as I could.

I wanted to be sure he would hear me. He turned his head towards us and stopped screaming.

'You wanted to talk to us, chief' I said.

'Yes, it's true' he agreed with me. The chief was very confused. He probably didin't know what was happening.

'We are here to help you. But you need to calm down, sir. We need answers to some questions to be able to solve the problem of rebellion' Aang told him.

I thought he had calmed down already, but I was wrong.

'GET OUT OF HERE! I'M NOT GOING TO ANSWER FOR ANY OF YOUR QUESTIONS!' he shouted.

'But you asked for our help! This is ridiculous! We don't have to be here!' Toph was very irritated.

Suddenly I realized that someone was standing behind me. I turned around very quickly. It was a woman. She was a little bit older than me. She was dressed in an elegant dress and her brown hair was tied in a neat bun. She took two steps back.

'I'm sorry. I didn't want to scared you, sir' she apologised me.

'Nothing happened. Sagi is just very sensitize, he is a soldier' Katara explained. I think she already knew I didn't like to talk too much.

Who you are? ' Toph sharply asked her.

'My name is Kikai. I came to answer your questions. As you see, the chief isn't in a good condition at the moment. Please, follow me. We should go to place where we can talk calmly.'

So we followed her. We acually didn't have any other choice. She entered the room behind the hudge door. We saw that in the center of the room was a large table with chairs around it, all made of white wood. Kikai said that we could sit down, so we did that. I was sitting between Sokka and Aang, Katara was sitting next to him and Toph sat at her left side. Kikai sat opposite us.

'What would you like to know?' she asked us.

'Oh, I'll start. Why we aren't talking with chief? It's him who asked for our help, but now he can't even come here, talk to us and act responsibly! What's going on?!' Sokka said. He was very angry.

'Sokka! Calm down! It isn't her fault. You've been acting strange since we came here!' Katara said to her brother.

'So tell me how should I behave?!' he got up from the chair.

Everyone were quiet. Sokka slowly began to calm down, but I saw a tear run down his cheek.

'Everything here reminds me of her...' he said sadly.

I knew perfectly well who he was talking about. Princess Yue, in whose honor the sect was established, was Sokka's girlfriend at the time she gave her life to save other's lifes. Her spirit lives in the moon. Every night she reminded of her great sacrifice illuminating in darkness.