Part 8

My pulse jumped a lot and I felt my heart beating very fast. I was frightened. I didn't know what I'll see when I get to the place from where we heard the sound. We saw Toph. Aang was next to her. He kneeled. He was holding a girl in his arms.

'He was brought out her of the apartment. She is unconscious.' Aang informed us.

We looked at window which was above us. The glass was broken.

'Who did it?' Katara asked.

He looked at her very seriously.

'Aang, don't look me like that, just tell us who did it!' she shouted at him.

'It was Yue's fiance, Hahn' he answered.

I was furious. Unfortunately, I knew this guy and I didn't have a good opinion of him. I actually hated him.

'Wait, Sokka was her boyfriend, wasn't he?' Toph asked.

'He was, but unofficially. She was engaged with someone else' Katara explained.

Suddenly she stopped breathing and looked at us fearfully.

'Where is Sokka?!' she asked and started crying.

'Calm down, love. Sokka followed Hahn.'

'Which way?' I asked.

'This way' he said pointing to the right direction.

'I'll try to find them' I informed they. I started running.

'Sagi, stop right now!' Katara shouted to me, but I ignored her. I must have catch Hahn.

I ran as fast as I could. I didn't feel tired. I felt only anger. I wanted to hurt him so much. I ran a few meters and heard the sounds of a fight.

'She didn't love you!' I heard Sokka.

I ran around the bend and saw that they were fighting. They both had torn clothes and a lot of injuries. Sokka had a lot bruises and cuts and his opponent had a horribly twisted nose, probably broken. Then my old friend saw me.

'You!' Hahn shouted when he saw me, so Sokka automatically look my way too.

I felt like I was burning. I wanted to hurt Hahn so much. There was a canal nearby which was water. I used my waterbending skills and I took some water. I formed a large sharp icicle out of it.

'Sokka, step away from him' I said.

'Sagi, no! Don't do that, please!'

'I said STEP AWAY FROM HIM!' I shouted at him aggressively.

Sokka didn't do it, so I grabbed the water from the canal with my other hand and hit Sokka with it. His body hit the wall of the building but nothing serious happened to him.

I looked at Hahn. I was so furious and I had no control over myself. I haven't thought about what I'm doing. I swung and steered the icicle towards my enemy. Hahn was shocked. He had no chance to protect himself from being hit by an icicle. I saw when ice approached him and pierced his skull. Hahn, stuffed on an icicle, stopped at a nearby building. Pieces of his brain were everywhere. A puddle of blood has arised under the body. Then I realised that I've just killed somebody. Sokka was in shock, but after a while he realised what had happened. He got up.

'HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND?! YOU KILLED HIM! HE COULD TELL US SOME IMPORTANT INFORMATIONS!' he shouted at me.

'I...I don't know...' tears were running down my cheeks. Sokka came closer to me, he wanted to say something, but he saw Aang.

'What happened here?' Aang looked at me and Sokka, then he looked at Hahn's body.

'I am sorry! I didn't want to do that!' I said to him. 

I couldn't draw air into my lungs because I was crying so hard. When I saw Aang's eyesight, I broke even more. He saw me as a murderer. He was disappointed and scared at the same time.