Part 5

'She was my girlfriend' I finally replied. I haven't experienced such stress for a long time.

'And? Maybe you need a different encouragment? For example my fist on your face.' Toph said.

'We broke up. It was her fault. She dated a lot of men when we were together. I understood that she was empty because the one thing which she liked in this guys was their money. I broke up with her but I wasn't upset. She neither. Since then, I haven't seen her even once.' I hoped it sounded reliably.

'How could have Yue be friends with someone like her?' Sokka reacted to my answer.

'I think Yue didn't know she was like that, she probably was acting differentely in front of her. It seems that she's a good actress and manipulator. Sagi might be shocked now. He thought that Yuki isn't very inteligent. But her crimes have come to light. I won't surprised if she was kind and good for Yue.' Aang said calmly.

Nobody asked another question about Yuki. I was really happy about that. Most of informations I told them wasn't a truth.  Was I lied easily? Yes, definitely. I made a promise that no one will find out where Yuki is. Honestly, I knew her very well. I had known about bloodbending and the murder. One thing I hadn't known about was the arrest warrant. I had no idea that someone saw her that night.

'Tonight is a full moon. We must do something. Otherwise we'll have another victim.' Katara said.

'I just wanted to ask you guys if you want to take a look around the city. Our policemen are known by people and their patrols change nothing. If you dress up a little bit, no one will notice you.' Kikai advised us.

'Fine, we'll do that. But we must remember that I and Katara may become a victims. I still want to life.' Toph warned us.

'Right, but such a large group, even dressed up, will attract attention. I suggest that Katara will go with Sagi and I will be in the group with Toph and Aang.' Sokka proposed.

'No way! Sagi, don't get me wrong, but I want go with Aang' Katara was talking to me but she was looking at her boyfriend at the same time.

'If you go with Aang, you won't focus on our mission!' Sokka was indignant.

'I agree with Sokka. You shouldn't go together' Toph said.

'They have right, honey' Aang finally agreed with the rest of the group.

'Ok, fine! I'm not going to argue with you.'

'Wonderful! Now, you have some free time. There are still a few hours until evening. Do you need something?' Kikai asked us.

'No, we don't, thanks. We'll take a walk, and we'll rediscuss our plan.' Aang answered and smiled friendly. 

We left the palace and went to look around the city. My team were talking about something, but I didn't listen to them. I walked a few meters ahead of them thinking about my behavior. Suddenly I felt Aang touched my shoulder.

'Sagi, we have a proposal for you. Our friend, who used to travel with us, have other responsibilities now. We would like you to join our team. We miss someone on the team, you'd be perfect' Aang said to me and smiled.

I thought for a moment because I couldn't believe what he said. I knew about who Aang mentioned. He talked about Zuko who become the Fire Lord after the war had ended. He must have take care of his kingdom. That was the reason for he didn't travel with them anymore. I didn't know how someone worthless like me could replace someone like Zuko. Everyone was waiting to my answer.