Part 10

'What are you talking about?' He asked suspiciously.

'Sokka, forgive me all of my lies. Please, forgive me. I'm sorry for everything...' I cried when I said it.

I got up. I let my hair down and it fell to my shoulders. I unbuttoned my uniform. Now he could see that I was wearing a protective vest underneath it.

'Why are you wearing the vest now?' He was very confused.

I ignored the question. I also unbuttoned the vest and took it off, showing him what I had been covering for many years. Sokka was speechless. He saw me wearing just a T-shirt, which means he saw my real phycical build, he saw I'm a woman. He saw the truth. He realized that the Sagi he knew never really existed.

'Sagi doesn't know the answer but Yuki does' I explained.

'I had never been cheated like this before! Sag... Yuki, I thought I can trust you!' He was disappointed.

'You can! Now you know the truth. I have nothing to hide. You can ask me about whatever you want.'

He paused for a moment, considering the options he had left. Suddenly he stood up, took out a dagger, pinned me against the wall and put the blade to my throat.

'You are dangerous! You are murderer, how can I trust you?'

'You trusted Sagi, why wouldn't you trust Yuki? Put that dagger away, I won't hurt you.'

He ignored my request.

I grabbed Sokka's blood and I twisted it. He screamed in pain and fell to the floor. I came closer to him still grabbing his blood and I picked up the dagger which he dropped. I turned the blade towards Sokka and stopped using my magic, releasing him from the pain.

'Sit and listen!' I said angrily, I didn't expect such a reaction from him , but maybe I should have.

Sokka was frightened. I hurted him for the second time today. But he stood up and sat down on a couch. Without looking at me, he asked:

'Why did Hahn have your neck-chain?'

'The chain wasn't mine. There are two chains. I know you probably want to ask where I got it, so I'll tell you. Princess Yue was like a sister for me. After her death, I couldn't get over it, Hahn had a problem with it too, he loved her very much. We started dating half a year later. It wasn't like that before. I know he would do everything for me. The only thing in this world that he put above me was the memory of Yue. I loved him too. However, our relationship was not built on respect and friendship. Our love for Yue brought us together. Now, I see that our relationship wasn't good for both of us. About two and a half years ago, Hahn gave me the neck-chain. He told me we'd be together forever and showed me he had the same one. However, by "together" he meant me, himself and Yue, although the ball on the chain is the full moon, take a look.' 

Sokka took it out of his pocket and looked at it carefully.

'Right' he replied.

'I was so stupid! I should have figure out that Hahn was a psychopath!'

I was angry at myself. When I said it, I realised how irresponsible I had been in the past.

'You probably will admit that such a relationship was strange and inappropriate' I said to Sokka.

He only nodded, but now he was looking at me, which gave me the strength to continue my story.

'When I got the neck-chain, Hahn said that he formed a certain group to worship Yue and offered me to join it.'

'It isn't sounds good.'

'Because it wasn't good in any way.'