Part 11

I was continuing my story.

'He told me that we'll met at the full moon and entry ceremony will take place. I thought it would be something harmless. So I went to the appointed place. When I got there, Hahn looked at me and asked if I saw the woman who was standing across the street. He said that I must kill her to go through the ceremony. I didn't want to agree to it. Hahn got angry and told me I'm weak and I had never deserve for Yue's friendship and his love. He obviously didn't know Yue because she would never agree to something like that. At that moment I figured out what he really was and I realised he had very serious mental issues.'

'Okay, but why are they looking for you?' Sokka asked suspiciously, he didn't trust me.

'Let me finish the story. There is still much to tell. Hahn thought if I was too weak to kill the woman, he did it. Itried to stop him but it was too late. Before I could react, Hahn was acrossthe street and the woman had a knife in her throat. The bloodwas everywhere, she was choking and I was shocked. I couldn't believe that he kill her! I ran to her and tried to help her. I was covered in her blood. The worst part was that Hahn left after the whole thingand just said that no one would believe me if I reported it. I know he was right. He was the chief's right-hand man, and in a high official position, and I was nothing. What's more my ability to manipulate blood did not inspire additional trust.'

'Someone must have seen you if they put out a wanted poster for you' Sokka said.

'Yeah, probably. I didn't see anyone there but I won't be surprised if Hahn sent someone after me. When I went to home, no one was around. I left this girl. She wasn't alive and I must have been disappear. I went quickly to my house and around five in the morning I went outside to burn my dirty clothes. And I wasn't prepared for what I found when I returned.' I looked at Sokka with tears in my eyes.

I couldn't say anything at that moment. It was the most difficult part of the story for me. Sokka he got up and came to me, but I turned the dagger back at him.

'Relax, I won't do anything to you. Want to take a break? I know it's hard for you.' Sokka said.

'No, thanks. It's almost the end. Sowhen I returned home, Hahn was there. I thought he came to apologize to me. Well, I was definitely wrong.  He was waiting for me. He said he couldn't leave me free with my knowldge about him. He ordered me to pack my things, leave home and never come back. Of course I said no, but he said if he came back there in fifteen minutes and I was still in town, he'd kill my father and me. I couldn't allow him to do this so I partially did what he asked. My father was weak and sickly, so I couldn't just leave him. I was thinking about the solution and then Sagi was born. I had to visit my father, but he died six months ago, he was very ill' I started crying.

'I'mso sorry, Yuki. Being in the army must have been hard for you, hiding andfearing for your father, it's horrible! But now you're free. Hahn's dead ' Sokka said.

'It isn't so simple. If anyone find out who I am, I will be accused of betrayal. I was cheatting everyone for months.'

Sokka looked at me like he didn't want to let a certain thought come to his mind, so I had to say it out loud.