Chapter 13: Obed and the Alien

After the yell, students from all directions came to see the this alien-like creature the students was telling about. As soon as they reached they scene the alien was feasting on his meat which was a human. Obed used his inspection skills to inspect the alien and the alien was a minor alien not an intermediate. From the aliens look it was small and large. From this point, a message beeped in Obed's system and it read;kill the alien to acquire rewards. A grin came on Obed's face as he saw the message. The alien became furious when it saw the students because it had disturbed it's meal. The students were just a few meters away from the alien.
The alien now runned towards the students and all the students had to do was to run. But the only person who didn't run was Obed. As the alien reached Obed, he activated his human liquid ability and transformed into a liquid. The liquid could only last for 12 seconds so Obed had to use it wisely. Obed used the same trick he used on the leader who was hurting Chris the other time. Obed went beneath the alien and gave it a low blow on the belly. The alien salt blood but don't know where the punch came from. As soon as Obed have it the punch it moved a little far away from the creature and transformed into his human nature. The alien said, so it was you, I will kill you and feast on you immediately. The words that came out of the alien didn't make Obed afraid but made him get stronger. The alien run towards Obed ready to pounce on him but Obed had other ideas.
When fighting with the alien, Obed quickly remembered that the more he punch a creature or human it increase his exp and strength and also increase his charm to perform a devastating blow on his opponent. This was his opportunity to so what he was made of. As the alien reached Obed, he decided to use his weapon against the alien to avoided getting hit by the alien. Just as he was fighting his system told Obed to avoid the green substance which comes out from it mouth and that it's poisonous. Now the students could see Obed and alien fighting whiles running and decided to stop to see the fight. Joyce and Florence were worried that Obed might get killed  by the alien so they decided to help him but Michael and Chris stopped them for they might get killed if they get near so Florence and Joyce stopped to watch the fight.
The alien spat out green substances and Obed managed to avoid being hit by the poisonous substance. As he was punching the alien the alien manged to get a scratch on Obed and small drops of blood stared coming from Obed's chest. Health rate reduced to one. Obed was shocked and he read that. The alien laughed and said just one more then you would die human.
Obed didn't stop there, he continued to punch the alien until a beeping sound was heard from his system and it read; charm is now at it maximum state. Obed was happy but didn't know what to use it for. Then his system asked him to show his two hands at the alien. Obed did exactly as the system said they the whole area was now dark. The students were becoming afraid as the place was becoming dark. Then the alien said, what is this, you think darkness can scare me. Just after the alien had said that, two balls of electrical were forming on Obed's hand and he electrocuted the alien.
The charm lasted for 3 minutes and Obed electrocuted the alien until it died. After this, Michael, Chris, Joyce and Florence were shocked to Obed bring out electric balls from his hand. No one has ever witnessed this kind of ability before not even the aliens. After killing the alien,  a message had came and Obed had been awarded with three rewards; new ability, 3 strength and his info. Obed smiled as he saw this but before leaving the scene, he noticed a large orb in the aliens body. He took it but couldn't store it in his system so he held it along.
As Obed was holding the orb whiles walking, Ben arrived to the scene and saw that Obed was still bleeding from the scratch of the alien. Also, he was shocked to see that he has killed a minor alien. The training had to be called off for now so everyone must move to the door said Ben. As soon as Ben said this, Obed collapsed to the ground and dropped the orb. Ben picked him up from the ground and also placed the orb in his bag. He placed Obed on his back and off they went to the door.