Chapter 19: I'm Electric

Ever since Obed received his info reward, he never had the opportunity to check it so today was chance to check it out. When Obed left the VR room, Florence, Joyce and Michael stopped Obed. Where did you get that? I taught taught you said you don't have ability said Joyce.
Yeah. I don't know how it happened, Obed lied. Obed knew his friends were so mesmerized in knowing his ability. Obed told Florence, Joyce and Michael to meet him at three outside the school near the clothes shop.
As he said that, they all nodded their heads and left. Obed went to the dormitory with Michael. As they reached there, they entered and noticed that Chris was sleeping. Michael didn't want to tell Chris what he just witnessed in the VR room when he fought with Obed. Michael told Obed he's coming to take a nap.
Obed wasn't ready for a nap because he wanted to be sure about what his info. As soon as Michael started snoring, Obed went to his system and told ir to pull out his info.
When the system pulled out his info, he begun to read his info and he came across something which made him feel aghast.
Name:                    Obed Gore
Main Ability:          Electricity
Race:                      Electric
Origin:                    Unknown
Family:.                  Not yet created
Origin unknown, system can you tell why my origin is unknown, said Obed. The system then replied back by saying, your origin is a new type in the world so you're the only person that have that ability. The aliens that Earth is going fight with have almost the same ability of tye students but not yours. Obed then asked, what about the family, it says not created. The system then replied by saying, you can give out your ability to someone to create na large family of electric users.
Obed knew that family situation was bagatelle but the system also added a sentence. When choosing someone be selective and think carefully for they might turn against you one day. Obed was in an imbroglio situation and thank his system.
Soon Obed was beginning to feel sleepy and took a nap. As he was about to sleep, he said to himself once more, I'm electric and then he slept.