Chapter 15: An Unknown Call

soon he heard his name, his heart started pounding that even his system could hear his own heart beat. Obed immediately got up from his bed and headed towards Miss Pearl's office. As he was going, the students started to down at Obed. Obed taught that the leader had gone to report to Miss Pearl for beating him up outside the school premises. When he reached the front door of Miss Pearl's office, he knocked right on the door. Come in, said Miss Pearl.
Obed entered the office and the door shut right behind him. Miss Pearl asked Obed to have a seat and Obed sat as instructed. As soon he sat down, Miss Pearl begun to ask Obed how class is and how he is coping with the school system. Obed said class is okay and he's really coping with the school system.
Pearl then shifted the topic to why she called Obed to her office. Obed, the reason why I called to my office was that we received an unknown call today and the caller said you're related to him so we wanted to find out if you're related to anyone. Obed said he does not remember anyone he is related with only his parents but they have passed on.
Just as he said that, Miss Pearl asked Obed if he wanted to speak to this caller. Obed replied by saying yes. Just then, Miss Pearl used her ability to make a phone for Obed to call. Miss Pearl dialed the number  to make the call. As the line was going through, the caller picked and Miss Pearl answered by saying hello. The unknown also replied by saying hello. Miss Pearl told the unknown caller that Obed is here with me so I'm handing over the phone to him.
As Obed picked the phone, the unknown caller called out Obed's name and told Obed that this is his uncle. Obed was shocked by the words that came from the callers mouth. Obed didn't believe the words that out from the callers mouth and begun to doubt that this was his uncle. The caller then told Obed about his parents death and that he had to search round looking for him until he heard that he had been brought to Panster school.
Soon tears filled Obed eyes as he heard this. After a some 30 minutes talk. His uncle sent him money and it appeared on Obed's watch. Obed thanked his uncle and the line disconnected.
Obed handed the phone over to Miss Pearl. Miss Pearl asked Obed who was that caller and Obed answered Miss Pearl by saying, that's my uncle. Miss Pearl felt okay after Obed had said that.
After this, Miss Pearl told Obed now he can leave. Obed smiled to Miss Pearl and said ok. Then he left the office.