Chapter 17: An Unexpected Guest

The next morning, Obed's system woke him with a greeting. Obed responded back to his system Ashe whole up from bed. Michael and Chris also woke up from their beds. They all started to talk and Michael ask them to go for a shower. They all begun to take their spongebags and towel and headed for the shower.
As they were heading towards the e shower, again the leader saw him and started to feel away from him. When they reached the shower, Obed Chris and Michael begun to bath.
After 7 minutes of bathing, they both cleaned themselves. After cleaning themselves, they headed towards the dormitory to get dressed for class. But first, they headed for the cafeteria to get some snacks. As took their snacks, the spotted Joyce and Florence.
Joyce and Florence also saw them and took their snacks and followed Obed to were he would sit. Soon Obed sat next to Michael and Chris.Joyce and Florence joined as they were eating their snacks.
Everyone started to look at over and his group and they wandered how they all became friends the first they on their training. Obed didn't bother as the students were looking at them at a bamboozled state. Soon, Obed finished his snack so as Michael, Chris, Joyce, Florence. After this the group dispersed as they were going to their classrooms.
When Obed and Florence, entered the classroom, Miss Pearl was on the class but didn't say anything. Today Miss Pearl was teaching a new topic. After 2-3 hours of teaching, it was time for breaktime. Obed and Florence decided to go to the school park to get some fresh air.
After 30 minutes of break, the siren blared for break over and Obed and Florence returned to the classroom. Also for another 3-4 hours of learning, Ben the training room teacher entered the classroom and whispered something to Miss Pearl. After Ben had finished whispering to Miss Pearl, she told the students that today class would be called off because they have an unexpected guest. As she finish saying this, she used her ability to teleport she and Ben to her office. After she left Obed wanted to learn new moves so that he can use it in his next training or fight.