Chapter 18: Life Sucker in a VR Room

Obed's class was dismissed after Miss Pearl informed them that the school had an unexpected guest and had to see him immediately. Obed and Florence got out of class and began to roam around the school. Florence and Obed spotted a nice a nice place outside the school and they sat there. Obed and Florence talked about their lifestyles as they sat down. Florence placed her head on  Obed's shoulder. Obed used to hand stroke her hair at one side.
Florence smiled as Obed did that. As they were outside, Joyce and Michael came to were Obed and Florence were. Joyce then told Michael, look at those two love birds. Florence really like Obed. Just then Michael got closer to where Obed and Florence eere and cleared his throat.
Florence raised her head off overs shoulders and turned to see the person. Michael, said Florence, you really scared me. As soon she said that Joyce came and she also sat down. Joyce asked Michael whether he wanted to sit but he said No. Joyce pretended not to have heard what Michael said and yanked his shirt. As she yanked his it forced Michael to sit in the ground.
The group started to have a conversation and Obed asked Michael were he wanted to go before Joyce yanked him to the ground. Michael told Obed, to the Video game room(VR). Obed then got to his feet and told Michael m, this school has a video game room? Michael noded his in a yes response.
Obed told Florence that he had not seen the video game room so he and Michael want to go there. Florence responded to Obed and said, ok but don't keep us waiting and she winked an eye to Obed.
Soon the boys left Florence and Joyce alone and headed for the video game room. Four minutes later, they arrived at the video game room. Micheal told Obed that before he can be allowed to create his character and play the game, he needs to purchase a gaming card but I have a spare one so you can use it. Obed took the card from Michael and thanked him. Obed showed the card to the game screen and it responded, welcome user. Please enter your name you want to use as your  character. Michael then told Obed, the game uses your current ability you have. Obed then mood changed because he didn't want a lot of people to see his ability.
As he was thinking about that l, his system then told Obed, you can use the electric ball ability in the game and when people see it and ask you, just tell them you don't have an ability.
Obed used the electric ball as his character's ability and  named his character life sucker. Michael looked at Obed as he entered his name in the video game. As completing the process, Obed decided to try the character out so told asked Michael for a match. Michael accepted the challenge and then, the whole place was red. Let the fight begin, said the computer. Michael attacked first and punched life sucker in the abdomen. Life suckers life reduced to a quarter.
Students were out the gaming room and watched life sucker and Michael's fight. Life sucker, what kind of name is that, said a student. Pssssss, I'm trying to watch the fight, said another student. Michael then charged again and this time Obed used his liquid human ability. In the game, the liquid ability could last for a longer period. The students watching the fight were shocked to see life sucker transform to a liquid form.
Obed began to punch Michael left and right and Michael life was reducing drastically. Immediately Obed turned into his human form. As soon as he turned to his human form, he threw fire ball at life sucker. Life sucker was hit and his life was reduced to 2. Then, Obed decided to use the electric ball ability. As he was about to do that, Florence and Joyce came to the video game room and saw Michael and Obed fighting. Florence and Joyce decided to watch and they knew that Michael woukd defeat Obed. As Obed was forming the electric ball in the game, the place became dark and life sucker's eyes became electric. Life sucker was risen into the air and electrocuted Michael and Michael life was taken away away.
The students were shocked with the electric ability life sucker used. Florence and Joyce were bamboozled at what they just saw. The computer the said, winner, life sucker. After the fight, Obed's system spoke to him and said, you have beaten a level 4 user, new ability, +1 strength, +1 exp. Obed was happy when he saw these rewards. Soon, he decided to leave the VR room. As life sucker was leaving the VR room, everyone in the room was looking at him in a state of bewilderment.
Obed then called Michael for him to go. Michael too was shocked at what life sucker did. Obed then saw Joyce and Florence and also alerted them that it was time to leave and go out.