Chapter 25: Another Human

Obed was still lost in an unknown place which his system could not tell what king of place it was. Along side was his friend, his pet flying creature, Wood. Wood was smallish in size and dark in colour. Wood also had some eyes showing some signs of electricity.
Wood, do you where were we are, said Obed. I don't exactly know this place but what I can tell is that humans used to live here.
Soon, Obed began to wander in the unknown place and searched for his camp or a door to leave this place. As Obed got started to walk out of his hide out, he spotted some four dogs which were barking directly at him. Obed wanted to fight back so he did not run. Soon the four dogs started to race towards Obed. As they were coming, Obed also raced towards them and activated his charm. Soon, the place begun darker and he electrocuted all the four dogs which ended the dogs parts to tear off. After killing the dogs, he decided to continue his journey to find his way out. After an hour of wandering in the place, Obed begun to hear some rumbles in his stomach. Obed went to his system to see his there were any available food in his system. Obed didn't see anything in his system so he decided to search for food.
After fourteen hours of searching, which was now in the afternoon, Obed spotted some biscuits close to an unknown castle on the Obed runned towards the place and grabbed some of the food and ate the biscuit. Wood also managed to eat some of the biscuit droppings which were came out of Obed's mouth.
After Obed had finished eating, he spotted some water nearby and drank some. After Obed had finished drinking the water, he belched out so loud he begun to hear rumbles coming towards his area. Obed also heard some loud footsteps approaching from his left hand side.
As the sound was getting near, someone from inside the castle, had spied Obed and he took the biscuit and also drank the water. As she also heard the sound, the unknown person became frightened so the person held Obed by his hand and dragged him into the castle  and shut the door and quickly, Obed's pet also hurried inside before the door would have been shut.  They hid in the castle for twenty minutes before the noise could  stop and return to were it came for from before Obed could say a word.
As soon as Obed turned around he asked the unknown person why he/she pulled him. As soon as Obed said this, he noticed that the unknown person was wearing a black robe which covered it's face from head to toe which made Obed not to identify the person's face. Soon, Obed then said to his system in a bamboozled manner, another human in the red planet and turned to Wood and said the same words he told his system.
I'm don't understand this.