Chapter 42: Vis-a-Vis

As soon as Obed and his friends entered the castle, an alarm had been raised and the guards had surrounded the boys. There were pack of wolves also surrounding the boys. "There's no use", said Chris. We have to surrender, said Chris. No, said Obed.  Soon, the guards attacked first. Michael used his fire and ice ability on the guards. Chris also used his ability on the pack of wolves. Obed went through his system and took out a sword made of electricity. Obed swung his sword to and fro and pointed his sword and the guards and the rest of the pack of wolves. Enjoy, said Obed. Then an electric strick struck the guards and soon, they all died. Soon the boys hurried to where the girls where the girls were captured. Florence, Florence, said Obed. Obed, we are here, said Florence.
As Obed was running, Obed felt a struck on his head. Obed then fell on the ground. Soon, Chris and Michael saw Obed on the ground and raised him up off his feet. What the heck hit me, said Obed. The boys then saw a large wolf with a height of 5m and saliva was dripping of from his mouth. Obed then went to his system and used his inspection skills to inspect his skills.
Name: Ambagedon Wolf
Skill: Resistant to Earth ability from his head to it's forehand.
Note: If it gets angry, it's slap can wipe up 60-70% of life.
Obed saw the Ambagedon wolf notice and his heart skipped a beat. Soon a notification appeared on Obed's system and it read;
Defeat the wolf to earn a new reward and new skills.
As soon as Obed saw the notification, a smiled appeared on his face. What's with that smile Obed, said Michael and Chris. "Ooooooo, nothing", said Obed. You'll never free these girls, said the wolf. We'll see about that, said Obed. Obed be careful, said Florence and Charlotte. A grin appeared on his face and he gave Chris a wink. Obed then turned over to Michael and Chris and said, we need to do everything possible to kill this wolf but Chris, the wolf is resistant to Earth ability ability from it's head to the foreleg so you must attack it's hind legs. Michael, you and I must attack the wolf from it's head to the it's forehand. Soon, the boys turned to the wolf and raced to it for the attack.
Obed raced first at the wolf. As he raced towards the wolf, the Ambagedon wolf decided to use it forehand to hit Obed. As it raised it paw, Chris then raised to it's hind leg and used his Earth ability to form a sword and struck his hind leg. The Ambagedon wolf screamed in pain and agony. When the wolf noticed that it was Chris, it then used it hind leg to kick Chris on the chest. Chris went flying and suddenly landed on the ground. Chris was not moving but able to breathe. The wolf then looked at Michael who was then racing towards it used it's fore hand to hit Michael. Michael then fell to the ground and Obed used his inspection skills to inspect Michael. 70% of blood reduced. Obed now had to defeat and kill the Ambagedon wolf himself. The wolf raced towards Obed and Obed activated his liquid ability. This my chance, said Obed. Obed then used a sword to slash the wolf hind leg. I mustn't waste time at all, said Obed. Obed then deactivated his liquid ability and then activated his Electric ability. He then raised up in the air and his eyes became electric. The wolf raised it's eye at Obed and Obed said, it's over b***h . Obed electricuted the wolf and the wolf died within 5 minutes.
Soon Obed went to his squad i.e Michael and Chris he helped them onto their feet and runned to were the girls where captured and he asked Michael to use his ability to form a key. As Michael formed the key, he gave it to Obed and he opened the door. As he opened the door, Florence runned out to hug him. She even gave Obed a kiss on a check and he started to blush.
As the they all rushed out, they raced for the front door of the castle, a familiar voice was heard. As the girls turned their back, they saw the demon prince in his black robe. This is the boy I'm looking for, said the demon prince. This voice sounds familiar, said Obed. Obed then walked towards the demon king and said, who are you anyway. The demon prince removed his mask and his real identity was shown. "Uncle", said Obed with shock and surprise. I knew it was one of Obed's relative, said Florence.