Chapter 22: Eaten

Obed was now standing there and looked at Florence. Florence noticed that Obed's mood had suddenly changed. Florence came close to Obed and asked him, Obed m, was the matter. Obed looked at Florence and tears started to flow from his eyes. Michael and Joyce who were watching the groups clash, which were group 1 and group 15, turned their heads and saw Obed tears as they came rushing towards him, Florence raised her hand to show a sign not to come. Michael and Joyce stood there in a bamboozled state and waited for Florence response before they could come. Florence hugged Obed and asked him what the matter was. Obed started to weep and said, you remember when I told you about the weird dream that  I had right. Yes, said Florence, I taught we had settled that matter. No, said Obed, this was the exact spot at which you were eaten, I mean this place, planet. Florence was shocked to here that and she made Obed sit on the ground.
She then placed her head in Obed's chest and started to sing a song. Michael and Joyce started to wonder why is taking her so long to call them. After singing the song, Obed stared to dry up his tears and hugged Florence and thank her for calming him down. Florence then used her hand to wipe off the last tear that came out of Obed's eye and helped him get up.
After this Joyce  and Michael came to Obed to ask him why he was weeping. Obed told them that it was a private issue so he couldn't discuss it with them. Michael didn't understand why Obed didn't want to tell them but Joyce knew that maybe it would be something to do with either Florence or the death of his parents.
Soon, it was group seven's turn and Michael stepped up for his group. John, a level 6 user also stepped up for group nine. Sir Ben then rang the bell to signal the beginning of the fight. John attacked first and punched Michael on his stomach. Michael knell onto the ground and he spat out blood. John begun to laugh at Michael which made him to get angry. Michael got up to his feet and used his fire ball and threw it at John. John fell onto the ground as well. John had an ability of ice. He threw some ice stalactites on Michael but Michael melted all of them with his fire ability. As the fight was still, Michael knew he wouldn't be able to win so he used his fire ability to form a rope and tied up John. John tried using his ice ability to break through but it couldn't work. the heat from the strings were hot and John was feeling the heat he tapped out. Obed's group gained a point and smiles found on Obed, Florence and Joyce. Even Michael was smiling. As long as the fight ended, Sir Ben called it a day and summoned all the students to return. As soon as the were going, a rumble was heard miles away. Immediately, everyone stopped and Sir Ben pulled out his weapon to see what making the rumble. Then a fire ball was thrown aiming at where the students were. Duck, said Sir Ben. Then the students ducked and the fire ball went a building. The students started to run and at last the creature was near. Obed used his inspection skills to inspect the creature.
Alien
Intermediate level
Fire ball ability
Obed looked at the alien and runned for it's life. As Obed was running, Joyce and Florence were behind him whiles Michael had taken the lead. Joyce runned faster than Florence and so the alien stretched out it's hands and grabbed Florence.
Soon Obed remembered his dream. He couldn't leave Florence behind and run away so he decided to fight the alien. As soon as the alien opened it's mouth to swallow Florence, Obed turned into his liquid ability and punched the alien on the leg. The hit was so critical that the alien was forced to drop Florence. Florence then got up to her feet and runned but then she stopped. She couldn't leave Obed there so she decided to return back to the scene but Joyce grabbed her and runned.
The alien couldn't see were Obed was but felt another punch at the leg. Obed then moved away form the alien and then transformed back to his human nature. The alien looked at Obed and laughed and said, so you think you can defeat me, then it let out fire from it's mouth aiming to Obed. Obed tried to dodge the flame but got hit by the flame and a part of his uniform was burning so he removed and was bare chested. Soon Florence and Joyce stopped running and watched Obed and the alien fighting. Eventually, the alien scratched Obed on the chest which made him angry. 1 health loss was received in Obed's system. Obed punched the alien until his charm was full. Then, he activated his electric ability and rose into air. The atmosphere was now dark and Obed electrocuted the alien until it was brought down to it's feet. This isn't a level one user, said Florence.
Finally, the alien died and Obed received a lot of rewards from his system including a new ability. Soon Florence as running towards Obed. As she was running, Obed stepped into a plant and the plant are him and back it went into the ground.
Obed!!!!!, said Florence.