Chapter 21: A Familiar Site

As they passed through the door, it took them like five minutes to get to the red world because the door was like a teleporting device. Soon, the students reached the red world. As they got out, they could see that the sky was red and the ground to was red.
What kind of planet to is this, said one students. Soon all the students got out and Obed was there to have a Glimpse of the planet. Obed was stunned to see this new planet.
Sir Ben, again was the last person to get out and this time with Sir Nate and Mrs. Pearl. So if Miss Pearl is here, who is going to watch the school, whispered a student. As you already ready you are here for a mission, which is training and I believe you all have groups, said Mrs Pearl.
A student then raised his hand and Mrs Pearl called him out. What's the problem, said Mrs Pearl. Ummmmmmm, Mam. please some of the students who were in our group are in school because they are not in either class A nor B. Is that so, said Mrs Pearl. Yes, said the students. Although Obed's group was intact, Chris was not able to come because he is still in the hospital bed recovering from some illness.
Miss Pearl immediately separated those whose groups where full from those whose groups weren't full. She then added the remaining students to join the available groups which were full.
Soon the remaining students joined the groups they liked because their friends or classmates were in that specific groups. Others to join groups which always led when it comes to training.
After they finished joining the group, everything was now in order. Ummmmmmm, Miss Pearl, please who is going to watch the school, a student asked. Miss Pearl watched the students and said, the school nurse will be watching the school on my behalf.
The students begun murmuring and Sir Ben silenced the students. The students then kept quiet and faced towards Miss Pearl again. As I was saying, you guys are here for a specific type of training which is fighting. Each group will present his/her first fighter. The person who wins earns his/her group a point but the person who losses, loses a point for his/her group.
As Miss Pearl said this, students begin murmuring and so as Obed's group. So who is gonna start first, said Obed. Joyce and Florence didn't raise their hand. Michael was a higher level student in his group so he decided to represent his group first.
Miss Pearl grouped each groups with numbers. Obed's group was number 7. His group would have to face of with group number 9. Obed begun to get afraid because he taught group 9 would be the toughest group and would have higher level students than Michael. As soon as Miss Pearl said those words, Obed turned to see which group number was 9.
Soon, he spotted the group 9 number and he begun to smile. His smile attracted Michael attention and Michael asked, what's with that smile Obed. You remember the boy who attacked Chris outside the school, said Obed. Yeah, I do remember, said Obed. Well he's in group 9 and I can't wait to get my hands on him. As Obed said this, Michael begun to laugh and  told Obed you are funny. Soon, Obed's system started to beep loud. Obed felt uncomfortable with that beeping so he decided to check it out.
As soon as he checked it out, a message was there waiting for him. When Obed checked the message, it read, have you forgotten your dream. Obed begun to feel bewildered and he decided to think of the message. After 6 minutes of thinking he finally recollected that weird dream he had. Obed asked his system why he gave him this message. The system then replied, this is were Florence died in your dream you idiot. Soon Obed saw it all, the red place, the red sky, the place were Florence died, the exact place.