~ 20 ~

"It's like a whole other world here," Seolhee commented, rubbing at her arms. She'd worn short sleeves since it was still warm out. But in the rink, it was freezing. She glanced at Sunwoo, who had the sleeves of his sweatshirt rolled up. "You should give that to me," she said. "Since we're a couple and all." 

"But then wouldn't I be cold?"

She made a face at him. "Fine, just let your girlfriend freeze to death," she said, sighing dramatically. 

"You should have been more prepared." 

"I hadn't originally planned on going ice skating." 

Sunwoo grinned at her, slipping off his sweatshirt. As he pulled the sweatshirt over his head, his shirt rode up, exposing his toned stomach. She quickly looked away, feeling herself blushing already. 

She had always known he was attractive. But lately, he was really, really attractive. Dangerously attractive. 

"We wouldn't want you to freeze to death, now would we?" he teased, ruffling her hair and placing the sweatshirt in her hands. 

Seolhee suddenly felt guilty and handed it back to him. "It's alright. I don't want you to get sick." 

"But you want me to look like a bad boyfriend in front of all these people?" he asked, mock-glaring at her. "Put it on. It's not for you. I'm just trying to look good." 

She laughed, slipping the sweatshirt on. It was so big on her, practically covering the length of her shorts too. Her legs had goosebumps. 

"I must look ridiculous," she said, showing him her sweater paws. 

Sunwoo stared at her for a moment. "No," he finally said. "You look cute." 

Seolhee looked at the ground, trying to kill her smile. "Stop it," she whined. "You're making me blush." 

"Good," he said, a triumphant smile gracing his lips as he took her hand again. The two of them were already wearing their skates so now they made their way to the ice. She led the way since she was more experienced, and she felt his grip on her hand tighten when he stepped on the ice with her. 

She laughed, looking at his expression. "Scared?" she teased. 

Sunwoo glared at her. "Of course not," he scoffed, though he was still tightly gripping her hand. "I just gotta find my balance." 

"Right," she said, starting to skate forward. 

"Wait!" Sunwoo said, clutching to the wall of the rink. 

Seolhee sighed, putting a hand on her hip and looking up at him. "Sir, it's more slippery next to the wall. You're more likely to fall there. Stop being a big baby and follow me," she said, grabbing his other hand and pulling him along. 

His eyes widened, his mouth parting in wonder as he watched her. "Wow," he said, impressed. "You can skate backward." 

"Of course, I'm a pro," she boasted playfully, making him laugh. 

After a few moments, she let go of one of his hands and faced forward as they skated side by side, very slowly. 

Despite how careful and slow Sunwoo was, it only took a few minutes for him to fall. 

She started laughing, laughing harder every time Sunwoo tried to pick himself up and failed, falling again. She was laughing so hard that she was clutching her stomach, bent over as she watched him. 

"Stop laughing and help me!" he complained. 

She held out her hand, meaning to help him up. But her laughter made her unbalanced too and he only managed to pull her down with him. 

Her eyes widened and her laughter stopped abruptly as she fell on top of him, their faces mere inches apart.