~ 33 ~

"What is this?" Sunwoo asked, showing her his phone, thinly veiled amusement sparkling in his eyes. 

Seolhee took the phone from his hands, reading the title of the article aloud. "Bae Seolhee goes on a shopping spree with ex-fiancé, causing people to wonder... was their breakup real?" She couldn't help the laughter that escaped her. "Oh my," she giggled, clutching her stomach. "They're so funny," she sighed. "We should go on a date now, to confuse the crap outta them." 

"You're having way too much fun with this," Sunwoo teased, twirling a strand of her hair between two fingers and leaning towards her. Her eyes fluttered closed, expecting a kiss... 

"We're here!" 

She sighed, jerking away from Sunwoo and glaring at their three friends. Haknyeon had been the one to shout out, and he looked at them guiltily. 

"Oops," Eric said, pushing his way into the room and not sounding sorry at all. He was carrying two bags of food, and so was Haknyeon. 

Hyunjun came in holding nothing, and he smirked at the couple sitting on the sofa. "Don't let us stop you," he said. 

"Okay," Sunwoo replied, turning back to her and pressing a kiss against her lips. Her eyes widened and she didn't even have time to process before he pulled away. 

She felt herself blushing, especially when Hyunjun whistled, but she rolled her eyes and wrapped her arms around Sunwoo's neck, pulling him back towards her. 

***

A/N 

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 10K READS?!?! 

There are unfortunately only 34 chapters, so just one more after this one. BUT there will be kind of a spin-off book. I don't even really know if you can call it that, but basically it's a book for another tbz member, but in the same world and taking place a little bit after the ending of this book. So Seolhee and Sunwoo will still be there😉

ANYWAYS THANK YOU SO MUCH, HOW IS EVERYONE DOING TODAY💖

Also, would you like the last chapter now or should I wait a bit?