1K special/extra

A/N: Hey guys!!! Thanks for the 1K views!!! Here's a special extra to celebrate!!! 😊😊

(This happens while Aru's unconscious during the Even Demons like McDonald's chapter)

(There's some quality Rudy x Mini 😉😉😉😁)

"ARU!"

Mini turned around in horror as Aiden screamed her sister's name. Time seemed to slow as she watched Jayant touch Aru's forehead with his finger, and strange purple sparks emerged from it. As soon as he touched her, Aru closed her eyes. Mini could only watch, frozen from her spot, as her closest sister limply fell to the ground.

Everyone went silent. Aiden simply stared stupidly at Aru's unmoving body, his hand outstretched in midair. Brynne turned back into her human form and blinked a couple times, disorientated after crashing into a tree. Rudy started to groan softly, and began stirring from his brief black out. And Jayant? He barked with laughter and winked at them. His red-stained sherwani fluttered in the warm breeze as he smiled upon them cruelly.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO ARU?!" Brynne roared, after blinking out of her daze. She growled and took a thunderous step forward.

Aiden, coming out of his stupor, reached for his scimitars and pointed them at Jayant. He looked scarier and angrier than Mini had ever seen him. His blades glinted in the dim moonlight and he simply uttered two words. "Heal her."

Mini wanted to join them, but she couldn't leave Rudy alone. Blood was oozing at his temple, and she was holding a small cloth to it to staunch the blood flow. And Rudy was in no condition to help himself. She desperately wished for DeeDee. She could have shielded Aru! Then, Aru wouldn't have collapsed and fallen unconscious! If she stayed like that, she could go into a coma and... The word 'die' that usually came out of her thoughts so easily, didn't come. She didn't want to finish that train of thought for once.

Back to the present, Jayant snickered. He threw his hands up in the air in mock surrender and said, "If she's strong enough, she won't die. Rather, I gave her a little gift. You all should be thanking me." And with that, he turned back into a murder of crows and flew away into the night sky. Mini glared at the birds and was tempted to throw a stick at them, when Rudy groaned and mumbled, "Wh-what happened?"

She whipped her head towards him, and sighed in relief. He had finally woken up, and although he looked a little confused, he seemed to be fine.

"Rudy? Are you ok?" She asked him, concerned. Rudy glanced at her, and Mini's heart unwillingly skipped a beat. She forced the giddy feeling down. First thing's first, she should go and check on her sister.

"Can you hold the cloth to your forehead by yourself for a sec? I wanna check on Aru." She gestured at her sister, and Rudy's eyes widened. He nodded quickly, and Mini raced over to Aru.

Aiden had put Aru's head on his lap. "Shah! Aru! Wake up!" He patted her cheek gently, but she wouldn't even stir.

"That's not how you do it!" Brynne shoved Aiden's arm away, and violently slapped Aru's face, but Aru didn't even flinch. Mini, on the other hand, gasped loudly. That was no way to treat a patient!

"Brynne!" Mini shrieked, startling her friends. She knelt next to Aiden and felt Aru's now-reddening cheek. She glared at her tougher, and much stronger sister. "What are you even doing?!" She scolded. "You're going to end up hurting her even more!"

"Then you do something," Brynne argued back, her voice cracking. "Aru...Aru is..."

"Guys, stop." Aiden's quiet, yet commanding voice cut through the air, and instantly silenced the gang, including Mini. She looked up to Aiden's eyes, and was surprised to see it was gleaming with unspilled tears.