Home Sweet Home

A/N: Hi everyone! I am so, so sorry that it took so long for me to upload! I got really busy, and I honestly couldn't find any time these past few weeks. I'll probably be back to my regular uploading schedule though (once every week!). Enjoy the chapter!

(Also, the idea for this chapter and the next (kind of) came from @Deathdanda1)!

"You?" asked Aiden, surprised.

Dhani cleared his throat and tried to look as dignified as possible. Well, as dignified one can be while stuck in a net. "Hello, Pandavas. I see you have cleared the trials. Well done."

"Thanks?" said Mini, but it came out more like a question. "But, what are you three doing in there?"

"It's all this idiot's fault," said Mani, pointing at Vikram.

Vikram scowled. "How was I supposed to know it was a trap?"

Dhani sighed. "Can you please let us out?" he pleaded exasperatedly. "I cannot stand to be stuck with these two imbeciles any longer."

Aru exchanged looks with her friends, and after a quick nod, she commanded Gandalf to transform into a small dagger, and she cut the rope. The three dwarves fell to the ground with a thump, but quickly got up and brushed dust off their orange toga-like clothing.

"Thank you, daughter of Indra," sniffed Mani.

"Who asked you three to guide us?" Rudy spoke up.

"That's right," Brynne agreed. "Was it Agni?"

Aiden shook his head. "They referred to them as 'she', remember?"

"Oh, right."

The three vamanas exchanged worried looks with each other. "You heard that?" Dhani asked.

Aru peered at them curiously. "Who was it?"

Instead of answering her question, Vikram asked a question of his own. "May I see the SSS?"

She hesitated but showed them the ring on her finger. Instinctively, she tapped it with her thumb, and the scythe in its full glory appeared in her hands. "Woah."

The vamanas stared at it in reverence.

Mani shook his head in awe. "It has been many centuries since the SSS was locked away. This is our first time seeing it in so long. It certainly hasn't lost its glow."

Dhani agreed. "Yes, you are right, brother." Then, he turned to the rest of the Potatoes. "I assume you do not know where to go next?"

Aru nodded. She had absolutely no clue where to go on from here, and she suspected the rest of her friends didn't know either. "Yes. In the chamber, I saw a vision of the Sleeper's army entering a cave, but I don't know the exact location," she told them.

The three vamanas suddenly had very serious expressions upon their faces.

"That isn't good," Vikram murmured. "If the Sleeper has found out where Pathal-Loka lies, you haven't got much time."

Brynne scowled. "Well, a little help would be nice."

Aiden elbowed her. "Bee..." he said warningly.

Dhani studied the group, and exchanged a serious glance with his two brothers. They seemed to have come to a unanimous decision. "Calm down, daughter of the wind. We will guide you to where you need to go."

"Where is that?" Aru asked curiously.

Dhani offered her a hint of a smile. "Somewhere you have been before." Then, he glanced at Mini. "You too, daughter of Dharma Raja."