1. Recruit Training

DISCLAIMER: I do not own copyright to any pictures or musical lyrics being displayed in this story. However,this is an exclusive original fictional book written from my own imagination and I reserve all right to it. So no rewriting, editing or printing without my permission. Thank you do have yourselves a nice read.

Please remember to vote

Chapter 1

"Welcome to hell, where your meal will be shit or nothing, your trainers will be demons and no rest for the fucking weary!" A shrill supercilious voice shouted from across the square . We were called out and placed into squads and a group of three squads were then placed into a platoon. "You johncrow why you come in this platoon I already don't like you!" A female instructor shrilled at me.

Oh shit why did I decide to join the army again, I fucking left a prominent high school with 8 CXCs and 8 Units of CAPE. Oh shit that's right Jamaica has no good employment opportunities, if its not a frigging call center or super market job you just have to join the army or police force to have a bit of comfort in life.

I was already missing my family especially my bae Tyrone. The trainers brought us to our platoons which was going to be our home for the next 3 and a half months. We got familiarize with the environment chose our beds and then were brought to get supper at the dinning hall. I was placed in 7 squad #3 platoon.

The corporal in charge of us was called Knight and he seemed to always have a lopsided smile on his face. We were told that he was the head corporal of the platoon meaning that the other two lance corporals in charge of #8 and #9 squad also took orders from him. He was of a very dark complexion , masculine figure and about 5 ft 9 inches. As he addressed us as a squad telling us what he expects from us I zoned out admiring his dominance.

Damn he seemed so autocratic and his supercilious voice did not even hide his dominance and how cocky he was. I liked a dominant man that could just stare into my eyes and demand what he wanted then took it mercilessly leaving me in....

"Recruit!, A nuh day dream you a day dream while me a talk , what is your name !? " Corporal Knight shouted in a ballsy tone.

"Kylie Wilson sir" I replied anxiously. My heart was beating out of my chest and my eyes were now wildly penetrated on my predator. "Wilson, you lucky training nuh start yet or you wouldn't want know what mi woulda do you tonight " Corporal Knight replied in a cheery tone now howling an unfamiliar laugh across the barrack room.

"I literally just got here and already pointed out, this is not good" my inner voice scoffs

We were now three months into training and I was the fittest I have ever been in my entire life. I've been through a lot in the past couple of months but I couldn't give up.

If I went home now my friend's and family would think that I could not manage and I had too much pride for that. I was known as the softy in my platoon because I cried for everything.

Although I was not use to the disrespect and roughness I did not have a problem but the unfairness, lies and mockery by some of the trainers and fellow recruits was just fucked up and that is what drove me insane.

But all I could do was cry because I knew I was better than the type of disadvantage and lifestyle I was experiencing. All this for a some what ok salary in Jamaica.

My name was the easiest to call in the platoon and I was always made a mockery of for being too soft. Poor them didn't even understand. I went on a interview twice for things I did not even do and was picked on constantly by Corporal Knight.

I despised that fucker but deep down he seemed so sexy to me. I wanted to kiss him when he gripped my shirt to threaten me and his howling tone made my pussy wet. This was toxic but I didn't seem to care. How can a man so evil and resentful be so damn sexy at the same time.

Damn Kylie stop drooling over the man , it will never happen! ... Don't Eve forget you left the love of your life back at home . my inner voice reminded me.

Shit here we go again I need to stop daydreaming about this man. It was about after 4 this time and everyone went to the main square for evening Physical Training exercise except for me. They were practicing different activities for family day but I was not interested in what they were doing and they were not going to force me into participating either.

I sat on the red cold Barrack room floor looking over some notes from field craft class when foot steps approached from behind me, as I turned to see who it was, a soft cold hand griped my neck from behind dragged me up onto the board platoon walls. "Si...." I mumbled in fear but was quickly interrupted.

"shut the fuck up" He demanded in a consoling tone. "You think I don't see the way you look at me Wilson, You want me and I know it those wild provocative eyes can't hide it" He whispered in an hypnotic tone as his mouth now touched my ear lobe and his right hand still gripping on to my neck. "Am I wrong?" He continued with his left hand now sliding up under my shorts. " "No...sir" my tone now dry as gulped.

His fingers reached into my panties and he pulled them away as if he were about to tear them off then rubbed his fingers in a circular motion around my clit. I squirmed as I stare into his dark brown eyes and him into mine. He then moved his two fingers down to my entrance and slowly slid them up into my pussy gently stroking me . I was now gasping for breath and my heart could be heard from outside of my chest.

"You like that" He whispered in an exotic tone.

" Yes sir" I replied as I let out a soft moan.

" Call me daddy" he demanded and I now could not contain myself any longer. I could feel the wetness between my thighs running down to my knees. "Fuck me now daddy!" I demanded in a seductive tone. He removed his fingers and pushed them into my mouth I sucked on them gracefully as I reached for his uniform belt and unbuckled them as quickly as possible.

"See how you fucking wet baby, go down on your fucking knees he demanded as he removed his fingers from my mouth. " My pleasure daddy " I responded now carrying out the action and licking my lips still looking him straight in the eye. As he took out his dick I was surprised to how big he was.

His cock looked like about 10 inch and was so fucking fat he rubbed his big chocolate cock on my lips and I grabbed it with my two hands and launched it inside of my mouth.

I sucked on the cock like I needed it to live. I spat on it then sucked up every juice while using my other hand to play with his balls I could see that he was enjoying this as his eyes were now closed and his head tilted backwards as he bit down on his lower lips.

"Pussyclaat" he murmured as he dragged me off of the floor and turned me around into the back shot position, he dragged my shorts down to my knees and slowly entered into my tight wet pussy.

"Auuughhh" I murmured.

He grabbed onto my waist and started to fuck me picking up pace with every stroke.

"Bomboclaaat mon yuh pussy just wet and tight so mi love it baby" he whispered in a cheery voice.

"And mi love yuh fucking dick daddy, fuuuuuck mi a cum!" I cried out softly.

My legs started to quiver and my pussy  jumped for joy on his cock.

"Auuughhhhh" We both let out at the same time as he discharged into my pussy.

" This is between you and me now go bathe he muttered breathlessly in a very mellifluous tone.

"Yes daddy I smirked before grabbing my towel from the locker.

Hey guys I really hope you like this story. I am actually attempting my second book my first is yet to be completed. But I am definitely invested into this and would really appreciate your support and feedback on this book. Thank you guys for reading. Will be posting next chapter soon. ;)