4. Taliban

⚠ 🔞 Nude content ahead⚠
I do not own copy right to the photos posted!

Please remember to vote ⭐

We drove back to camp in silence as I scrolled through the dozen missed calls from my now ex boyfriend, friends and associates.

The silence quickly broke when Knight took his phone and started to dial a number while driving 75 miles per hour on the busy streets of downtown.

"Try mine you mek police pull we over and mek matters worst for us right now enuh " I sighed panickingly.

"You worry to much mon, the two a we a soldier with ID pon we, you really think squaddy ago so wicked fi nuh let we go if them stop we. Dem affi let go do bird enuh Kylie" He replied jokingly.

I smirked then folded my hands to my side while watching the busy road ahead.

"Babes mi want you fi mi self big man ting" Knight uttered now in a low tone.

"Uno always know how fi mash up a good thing eeh, you have your good good baby mada and still want another personal woman." I uttered in annoyance.

Mi nuh want no relationship with another guy right now uno a evil " I continued.

I seemed to have hit a nerve right there as he just let out a deep sigh while shaking his head and we were now in dead silence for the rest of our journey back to camp.

We arrived in camp and he let me off by the female quarters so I could shower and get ready for our passing out party.

I got ready , did my makeup and walked down to East field where I ate and partied till 2200 hrs.

After the party we all mustered and they counted us off to ensure everyone was present. They then marched us back to our quarters.

This was the last night staying at the recruit female quarters as the next day we will be passed onn to our new regiments. I was excited

I took a shower then layed on my cot checking my messages

Sir Knight 😏💦

🤨... 21:35

See you a wine pon man though 21:37

Am I not single and free to dance😏 23:05

..... Good night Wilson 23:07

Good night 'sir'🤣23:08

+18762155522

I'm Sorry babe, please just accept my call and hear me out. 😭🙏 10:23 am

Exits message*

Recruit Barnett

Where are you miss? How you and the Corprol gone so long 👀????? 18:16

You got some explaining to do 🙄 23:12

Girl ntg nah gwaan! Bye! 23: 14
(I typed then looked over with a smerk on Williams who was now looking over at me in suspense.)

Mommy 🥰😘

You alright baby girl? 09: 16 AM

Yes mommy, I was busy at the part they held for us 😂 soon come home 23:16

I then placed my phone beside and went straight to bed.