2. Graduation

Chapter 2

It has been around three weeks since our steamy encounter. It's strange how he could pretend so well like nothing happened between us.

When we were still on training grounds back at Castle Blue I would still be constantly jeered at and punished for no reason. The name calling got even worst, I was called whoring bitch, shit house, nasty slut and even suck hood gal.

I actually felt that way too, because I fucked a man I didn't even know anything about. A cruel, soul less abusive fucker who enjoyed discriminating women.

"It's a lucky thing all females in training got the birth control injection." My inner voice taunted.

We were preparing for graduation on a big square by the Defense Force Headquarters. After practice we would be taken to the female quarters where we were closely monitored by only female instructors and shop arounds.

I missed seeing his face everyday, it is like I was falling for this man who didn't even want me.

Corporal Knight's POV

From the first night I saw her gazing into my eyes back on Castle Blue,I knew she wanted to fuck and I felt the same immediately .

"That stinking recruit name Wilson you see man, out fi mash up man meds for that nice tight pussy. I have to resist this or she ago put me in big trouble. It's best to just avoid her till after graduation.

Speaking of the devil, there she was coming off of the square , she got darker and skinnier from training but her beauty never faded. Her eyes were like bright like diamond, nose straight and tiny and her lips, soft and pink like that of a new born.

Her hair was cornrowed back and exposed her model like face and perfect neckline. She had a small waist but broad hips and a protruding ass. Her long legs fitted perfectly to her curvaceous hips and she was just like a black barbie.

I shall get her to myself, just time Knight. Just time.

Wilson's POV

Speaking of the devil. I said to myself as I walked towards the entrance I saw him strolling proudly towards the field.

Everyone from my platoon ran towards him while I continued to walk towards the entrance with my head down pretending I did not see him.

"Then Wilson you left Castle and feel you big now you nuh remember who give you the knowledge." Corporal Knight shouted with a sneaking grin on his face.

I looked up immediately pretending I actually did not see him "Sir, you know I really and truly didn't see you, I was thinking about something so my brain went far, I replied laughing to make the lie sound realistic.

"Oh, cause mi know how uno female stay enuh , Inna training uno want all the help from the man dem and afta uno pass out a different thing" He replied with the same pathetic grin.

I waltz over to where he was as he addressed the platoon for about 10 minutes then dismissed us.

We went to the dining room had supper then to the barracks where I showered and lay in bed awaiting graduation the following day.

"Can't wait for graduation to be over with so I can go home to some good dick from mi soldier man Tyrone" I told myself, but come to think of I've always had a thing for soldiers since I've known myself.

First there was Jimmy, we almost beat him kill him a Rajmaville when me and 15 other female realize that we were sharing the same man.

Then there was Oraine, that fuckers had some great dick but he go married and mi nuh fuck married man, afta me nuh want the wife obeah me and put frog Inna mi pumpum.