7.Corrupt

Please remember to vote ⭐

He arrived in less than 30 minutes as if he was somewhere watching me.

I went outside to meet him before he even exited the car as what I was about to do would seem disrespectful if my grandmother heard.

"Let's go up the road because my granny is inside" I added as he exited the vehicle to greet me.

"Alright" he agreed instantly opening the car door to grant me access.

I hopped inside and we went on our journey.

I wanted to puke just thinking about how he and that girl probably fucked in here like we always did.

He finally broke the silence a few minutes into the drive.

"I don't know what got over me Lee. You were gone for so long and I just thought you'd probably want to move on after training due to all the things I've done to you. Well I was foolish to even think of that and completely understand if you don't want to see me again after today. Mi Nuh know wah do mi heart" . He confessed.

Then a really this deh germs yah a call down my phone day in day out to say to me? My inner voice hissed irritably.

I remaind silent as he spoke because I knew there was nothing that he could say to justify his actions or even make me feel a ounce better, after all this was not his first second or third time cheating.

"Pull over here" I insisted finally breaking  my silence .

He pulled over and parked properly on the side of the road. The area was completely forested with tall trees and bushes on both side.

" I forgive you though" my voice cracked sounding rather ungenuine.

I rubbed my thumb across his perfect jawline and reflected on our past relationship for a moment.

I fought to hold back the tears that fought my eye lids to let them out.

He shook his head and laughed as if laughing at himself. " This feels...the feeling is way worst than... Than the other times" He stammered

"That's because we both know what this is " I added.

I reached in to kiss him biting down on his pink juicy lower lip and inhailing his strong Issey Miyake Cologne.

He took a deep breath as if waiting a lifetime for this opportunity.

He reached out to grab my face so he could have a better control but I held onto his hands and whispered into his ear.

"I am the commander today, you shall do only as I say" He relaxed his body back onto the seat as he now understood the assignment.

I dragged his face towards mine once more and started to suck on his lips wildly while climbing over onto him. I then used my free hand to slowly recline the seat.

Has he tried to gasp a mouth full of air I breathed into his mouth giving him all the oxygen he needed then continued applying wet sloppy kisses on his lips, neck and face.

I could feel his hard cock poking my pussy beneth my tights.

He moaned as I made circles with my tongue on the side of his neck and his hard cock twitched for joy.

My hands moved down to his black gym shorts and underpants then pulled them down to his knees. I took out his cock to inspect it then started to stoke it with my right hand while the left massaged his nipples.

His soft moans made my pussy wet and for a while I forgot why I was doing this.

"You like that? " I pumped while stroking his dick .