3. Unfaithful Games

Please remember to vote ⭐

22:45

It was now ten forty five as I sneaked though the gates of the female quarters hoping to not be seeing by the female instructors.

As I drew closer to the first building on the compound I saw a large gathering of my fellow parties and instructors outside with their backs turned away from me.

"Shit them a muster " my inner voice muttered panickingly

I quickly drew towards the crowd then walked thoroughly towards my platoon.

Wilson weh the hell you did deh? Moyan otherwise called Barnett whispered as she turned towards me.

"Sir bring me dung a the instructor's quarter because he had some money he wanted to give me for some people in the platoon" I quickly gathered together.

Oh for the party tomorrow night she replied now looking more excited than ever.

"Yea man" I continued.

It is a lucky thing he actually gave me the money for the girls in the platoon, because I don't know what I would've said to save me tonight.

Barnett quickly pointed me out to the platoon leader that I had arrived and she came towards me with an incriminating look on her face. But I smiled and handed her the money while letting her know that Sir Knight saw me and brought me to the instructor's quarter to give me the outstanding balance for the last week of training at Castle Blue.

Her face changed instantly as she took the funds from my hand and walked back to the front of the platoon without uttering a word.

Watch the Johncrow, will do anything fi please dirty instructors my inner voice grumbled in annoyance.

We were finally dismissed from the muster parade at 23:00 hours and I finally got the chance to turn on my phone and see who was calling.

"Ping ping ping ping" my phone alerted as the messages and missed calls appeared.

Shit Tyrone, I uttered now regrettably as I scrolled through WhatsApp to see nude pictures of my man, 35 missed calls and 63 messages.

"Babes I'm going to bed because I have been trying to call and text but your phone seems to be off, I was really looking forward to hearing your vice moan my name and jack off to that sweet little pussy tonight. Love you loads. 💤Goodnight💤" The last message read from Tyrone at 22:20 hours.

I now actually feel terrible for what I did earlier and to be seeing this right now. Let me try calling him.

I selected his number from my call log and pressed the call button...

After the third ring an unfamiliar voice answered.

" Hello? The female voice uttered and my heart rate escalated.

Not wanting to jump to conclusion I quickly added " Where is Tyrone? "

"Excuses me, who are you though?. My man is sleeping why are you calling him this hour at night weh you want? "

" Oh I am sorry, just please let him know Kylie called have a good night" I replied in shock letting out a hearty laugh then disconnecting the call shortly after.

"Karma is a bitch don't it " my inner voice laughed at me.

My breathing was uncontrollably faster than normal as I launched out into space having flashbacks of our 3 year relationship. In the blink of an eye it was all over.

I knew I was guilty as charge for the same crime so it made no sense I even cry. I got what was coming to me. My heart ached as I sat on my bunk and I knew it was going to be a long night.