6. Recoil

Please remember to vote ⭐

09:22 Hrs

I woke up to the smell of bacon and eggs. I yawned then stretched my hands as far as they could go and sat upright on the bed inspecting my surroundings.

The room was mid size with white carpeted floors, the walls were painted in a soft beige colour and the ceiling in blue.

There seemed to be a single large window to my right with blue silk drapes. The art piece over the white slipcovered  headboard was in a brass frames.

There were two wooden pedestal nightstands on each side of the bed with glass lamps.

Around the ceiling walls were decorated with LED light strips that streamed primary and secondary colours.

Everything in the room looked lavish and you could see that he had a refine taste

I could still feel the soarness of my vagina as I came off the bed and made my way towards the bathroom to freshen up.

I took about 5 minutes then I made my way towards the kitchen.

There he was in a sexy grey joggers and no shirt on exposing his sexy robust figure.

"Show off " I taunted to make my presence be known

"Good morning to you too" he replied with a smerk as he turned around to view me in his large white T-shirt.

Rolling my eyes I continued " So... What are you preparing for breakfast  Mr. Jack of all trades

"Egg, Bacon and Cheese Sandwich with Orange Pineapple Fruit Juice ." He revealed.

"Sounds delicious but I'd rather have you instead " I teasted admiring his figure from head to toe.

He quickly turned towards me exposing his instant stiff cock which printed through his joggers.

Even though I was making a joke,  seeing this turned me on immediately.

Shit nuh baddi cea say you hood dead like inna Chinese cemetery my inner voice beamed with excitement.