11. First Time Meets New Beginning

Please remember to vote ⭐

6 years ago

"You sure you ready for this baby,"Tyler murmured as he looked into my radiant, alluring eyes.

"Yes, just put it in already," I begged, gripping his buttcheeks and yanking
him anxiously onto my hot, needy body.

He took out a condom, tore it open, then rolled it with clinched teeth onto his erect, black cock.

He then lowered his middle finger to my entrance to check for moisture.

"Fuck babe, you're ready for this dick ain't it ?"

I threw my head back, as all the pleasure I was recieving erupted like a volcano.

I was nervous because it was my first
time and I didn't know what to say
besides the uncontrollable mmmhhhs
and auuugghhhs.

"Just talk to me, baby, tell me what you want. He groaned in my mouth while his fingers rubbed my clitoris in little circles.

"I want you," I exclaimed while I was losing control.

"Yeah babe I want you too" he removed his fingers and slowly penetrated me with his big dick.

I squirmed as our warm, wet bodies coiled up and my wet pussy welcomed his big black dick and smeared it like vanilla ice cream.

"How that feel , does it hurt?" He whispered into my ear and goosebumps appeared on my skin immediately as he wined into me.

"Yes, a bit, but keep going." I was able to murmur.

He slowly removed his cock, then placed it back inside me and started to grind slowly in my wet and creamy pussy.

The sound of my soaking wet pussy as his cock slammed into me was that of a mortar hitting the water and that kind of excited me even more.

I wept with all the pleasure I felt and I could feel my toes curling and my eyes rolling towards the back of my head.

He plunged into me full force while praising my tight fat pussy that was creaming for his cock.

"Auughh," he whined with a final slap and fell on my stomach.

We stayed like this for some time.

While we layed there in his bedroom with light, airy furniture and a muted colour scheme, all I could think about was the amazing sex we had.

"I wish I was fucking him a long time ago", I thought to myself until I heard a familiar voice from the outside babbling with anguish.

"Anique and Kylie come out of the house right now, come out!". The familiar voice yelled.

"Mi cea believe a this uno a do a day time when I am at work, uno think mi wouldn't find out don't it", She continued.

I picked up my clothe and dragged them on quickly, then I went towards the door.

"Weh yah go gyol you mad, nuh badda go open the door enuh!" Anique whispered silently sounding frustrated from behind the couch has she made her way toward me.