Chapter 2: The Night Class Is Dangerous!

Your P.O.V

Waking up the next morning, I looked at my alarm. 7:30. Groaning, I sat up in bed. Meiko was still sleeping, so I took this opportunity to snag the shower. After the warm water had soothed my muscles, I recalled my dream. I shuddered just at the memory.

Slipping on my uniform, my dream overcame my thoughts and that's all I thought about.

~Dream~

Walking next to the unknown beach, I let the soothing waves calm me down. Stepping into the water, I let it soak up to my ankles. My (H/C) got caught in the water when it unexpectedly splashed up, causing me to yelp.

"(Y/N)... Come join us..." Mysterious voices called from the water. It started to rise, already at my waist.

"HELP!!" I called, but my voice was muffled by water. Salt got in my eyes as I tried to see under the water, but everything looked the same. Everything was pitch black.

"If you won't join us by choice, you will join by force!"  A black figure grabbed my waist, forcing his head into my neck.

Just as he was about to bite...

"You're a-"

~End Dream~

I shivered, fear coursing through my veins. He was about to kill me!

Suddenly, I heard the sound of a bed creaking. I turned, seeing Meiko.

"You okay, (Y/N)?" She gave me a look of concern. I nodded, smiling.

"Yeah. I'm just... Remembering a nightmare." I sighed.

"Tell me about the nightmare, what happened in it?" She patted the seat next to her on the bed, and I gladly plopped down.

"Well..."

Kaname's P.O.V 

I couldn't sleep.

Dreams... were just haunting nightmares of that (Y/N)...

The familiar silkiness of her (H/C) locks... The gleam in her (E/C) eyes... The way her (S/C) skin was smooth against my touch... And her blood...

Oh, the smell of her blood!

It made me want to bury my head in her neck, and just suck it all up. But of course, I would never do that to (Y/N)... She was precious...

Instead of sleeping, I let my old memories flood my mind. Forbidden memories I was not allowed to share with anyone else.

Memories of (Y/N).

Your P.O.V

After classes, Meiko begged me to see the Night Class. Just to see how 'ridiculous' it is. 

I sighed, still holding my hands over my ears. The screaming girls were giving me a headache, and I couldn't stand it. 

Then, I heard gates opening, causing my head to jerk up.

The screams became even louder, causing me to jump. In the front, I saw Kaname leading the Night Class. He saw me, sending me a genuine smile. I blushed, but sent a large smile back. Then, a hyper blonde with bright, blue eyes jumped out.

"Hello, ladies! Bang! Bang!" He started to pretend to shoot girls, causing them to faint dramatically.

"IDOL!!!" The girls screamed.

"Bang!" He shot in my direction, causing me to roll my eyes.

He pouted, before quickly recovering. "I haven't seen you before, whats you're name?" He asked, kissing my hand. I rolled my eyes again.