Chapter 4: A Special Pet!

A/N: This is going to be another short chapter, but its important. It's kind of story line, kind of a filler. The story may/may not make sense if you don't read this. This is just so that you will have a chapter to read tomorrow, because I have my concerts. Continue ^.^

P.S. Do you know how long i spent trying to come up with that name? I make this up as I go, but I got plans don't you worry. I'm just trying to make this medium long-ish.

Your P.O.V

It had been a week since I found out about the Night Class.

Vampires.

I had forgiven Kaname, but I was forced onto the Disciplinary Committee. I wasn't too bad, but on my first day the girls were so close I was deaf in my left ear for a few hours. So Meiko could only sit on my right side when we talked.

I slipped on my Perfect badge and headed out to calm the fan girls for the Night Class. 

While walking there, I saw a black cat. It was adorable! 

It was a kitten, maybe a year old at the most. It was all black, except for small black socks on its two back paws.

"Hello there, little fella." I stuck my hand out so it could sniff me. Instead, it went straight for my hand and started rubbing against it. I picked it up, seeing it was a boy (O.O sorry, how else will you know?).

"I'll call you Butsu!" (Japanese for boots if you didn't already know)

The little kitten meowed in response, and I continued to the gates of the Night Class. Butsu seemed so friendly already, as if he had grown up with me. But he was a kitten, I guessed he was just friendlier than most naturally.

I arrived at the squealing fangirl territory, and Butsu (I can't get over how adorable that name is XD) jumped from my amrs and ran behind me. I bent down, stroking his head a few times to comfort him before walking towards the screaming girls. Butsu trailed behind, but very close. He was scared of the fan girls, and how bad I felt for him.

I glared at the girls, and they immediately fell silent. 'I could be scary when I wanted to', I thought with a flip of my (H/C) hair.

The gates swung open, and I picked up Butsu so he wouldn't wander off. Not just because I was worried, he was so soft and I felt like holding him (X3).

I saw the members of the Night Class eye Butsu, but I held him close but proud. I held him like a baby, his soft white belly fur tickling my nose as I nuzzled him sweetly.

"It seems you have a friend." Kaname approached me with a warm smile.

"Indeed." I responded with an equally genuine smile. "Butsu is a special pet!"

Kaname's P.O.V

Butsu. He even has the same name.

I was afraid (Y/N) would just push Butsu away, but they act as they used to.

Oh, those days, many years ago.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yas! I know! Kaname's P.O.V was SUPER short! But, I couldn't make it any longer, I have to be evil and leave you with a cliffhanger >:) (if that even was a cliffhanger).

Wow, I left so many A/N's during that story. I bet you guys were just like, "Wow she really needs to just shut up and get on with the story..." 

Haha, jk. I know you guys aren't that mean ^.^

Me: Zero, help me out with the disclaimer?

Zero: No.

Me: Aww, why you so mean?

Kaname: Analiese does not own Vampire Knight or you, or Meiko. Analiese only owns the story line and Butsu. Please do not sue her. She is also sorry for any mistakes, grammatical and spelling-wise.

Me: Aww, thanks Kaname *pecks his cheek* why can't Zero be as nice as you?

Zero: Thats it, you little-

Kaname: Analiese is also waiting for someone to know who Meiko is.

Me: *Is getting chased by Zero* AIDOU! HELP!!

Aidou: Only if I can drink you're blood *evil grin*

Me: *screams*

Kaname: Analiese loves you all, and she says to leave a... What is this... ^. ....^?

Me: Its a ^.^

Love you guys~

-The Fabulous *strikes pose*