Chapter 7: Hello, Myself. How Are You?

Your P.O.V

~A Timeskip~

Its been about a week at tops since I kissed Kaname. He has taken me out to dinner almost every night, but its been a little early so he can attend class and me my job as a perfect. But every time he walked be back to my dorm, he would give me a passionate kiss before disappearing.

It was romantic, and I always loved it.

Today, he took me to his dorm and we had a delightful dinner Kaname had cooked himself. The flavors had mingled together, creating a delicious taste that had me falling even harder for the magnificent. 

I still couldn't help but be jealous of Yuuki.

She had been officially awoken as a vampire, which had shocked me. but, it did make sense. How else did Kaname and Yuuki look so alike?

But, Zero told me about how she was awoken. That made me jealous of her. Sure, Kaname was her brother, so its only natural he wouldn't want to hurt her. But did he have to kiss her?

So on the walk to the dorm, these thoughts swirled in my mind. I didn't snap back into reality when I ran into  wall when I was supposed to turn.

"(Y/N)? Are you alright, love?" Kaname looked at me, his voice housing concern.

"I'm fine. A lot on my mind..." I sighed.

"Your thinking of Yuuki, aren't you?" Kaname stroked my cheek as I nodded. "Why, is my dear (Y/N) jealous?" 

I slapped his hand away. "No!" I answered too quickly. "I mean... No, I'm not. I mean I am your..." I stopped there.

Wait... what am I to Kaname?!

"Your my...?" Kaname asked when I didn't finish.

"Girl...friend?" I questioned my own words coming out of my mouth.

Kaname chuckled at my bewildered face. "Your much more. Your my one and only." Kaname kissed my cheek, before continuing walking. I blushed, and quickly followed. 

Approaching my dorm, Kaname didn't give his usual kiss. Instead, he opened the door and invited himself in.

'Go right ahead...' I thought with sarcasm, and wlaked inside myself. Meiko was out with her friends for the day, and she said they would go to the gates right after they ate so I shouldn't wait for them. It was a little odd, but I agreed nonetheless.

Kaname sat on the bed, and patted the seat next to him.

"Whats up?" I plopped down, looking into Kaname's worried eyes.

"(Y/N)..." He stroked his hand through my (H/C) hair and looked into my (E/C) eyes. "Forgive me."

And before I could ask why, Kaname put his hand on my forehead and i blacked out.

Kaname's P.O.V (This is short, its just so you know how he did it ^.^)

After I placed my hand on (Y/N)'s forehead, my Pureblood powers were used to black her out. While she traveled through that space for a while, I did what had to be done.

I bit my wrist,  filling my mouth with my blood. Instead of kissing her like I did with Yuuki, I bit her neck and forced the liquid into her blood system. I kissed the bite marks, sealing the skin so her transformation would be faster.

Her transformation into the youngest Pureblood Princess: (Y/N) Kuran, my little sister.

Your P.O.V

I was sinking into a dark hole, and I couldn't get out. I couldn't swim up, I couldn't move. In front of me, I saw constant memories of my childhood self. She was playing with a small little boy, who looked a lot like...

No. It can't be.

Kaname?

My next blink was of us occupied in a dark room, with absolutely no windows and one door. The walls held green paint, with brown wiggles (imagine ~ but brown and vertical) that were there right before a piece of untouched wood was sitting. In the middle, there was a rug with the same pattern as the walls. On both sides of the rug, there lay a green couch. On the couch on the left, there lay a mother and father. And two little girls. And the little boy from earlier.

I recognized one of the little girls as me, and the little boy was most definately Kaname.

"Mommy... I smell... blood..."  a little girl with long brown hair said, clutching the mother. The mother was stroking the little girls hair.

"So much blood daddy..." I said, clutching the father. Wait, my father is (D/N)!

"Kaname, take (Y/N) and I will handle Yuuki." Kaname nodded, and I did a double take. Yuuki?! There are several people named Yuuki... right? And several.... named (Y/N).... right?

i blinked, seeing my little legs running up stairs.

"Daddy!! Kaname!!" I burst out the door.

" Go back inside, (Y/N)!" Kaname instructed. I had never heard his voice so rough.

"Da....Daddy?" I looked over at my 'father' in a man who looks just like Kaname's arms.

"So long, 'Daddy'!" The man shouted, and ripped off my fathers head. Then, the father fell to the ground. 

No, my father.

"NOOOOOOO!!" My little body fell, clutching my arms. I shivered myself, feeling the cold winds of snow hitting my arms.

The memory was silent, except for my crying. The man who had one blue eye, one red eye looked startled.

"One day... I will come for your sister..." the man said. Then, he vanished. My younger me ran to Kaname, and hugged him tightly.

The memory faded, and was replaced with a girl who looked exactly like me. Same (H/C) hair, same (S/C) skin, same (E/C)...

No. Her eyes are red.

Her smile held fangs, and she gave me a friendly grin.

'Hello there...' She whispered.

'Um... Hi?'

'I'm you, i see you have registered. And soon, you will own this beautiful body as well.' She gestured to her breasts. I blushed when I saw how big they were.

They were at least a D-Cup.

She snapped her fingers, drowning me in the freezing cold black, full of a feeling I established as sorrow. 

For when I woke up, I was crying.

My tears fell on the (F/C) pillow. My throat burned, and and I was thirsty.

For a sacred liquid called blood.

I looked over, to see Kaname sitting on a chair next to me. I registered everything in my mind.

Vampire.

I'm a Pureblood vampire.

And even worse, I'm in love with my brother.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Haha, cliffhanger! I hope you enjoyed the chapter, don't forget! I'm writing a Link x Reader fanfic!

Disclaimer: I do not own Vampire Knight. I do not own you. I only own the plot.

One more thing: I was thinking of writing a Len x Reader x Rinto. Whatcha readers think? Comment down below what you want!