Chapter 12: Returning Home (Finale)

Your P.O.V

I woke up in a strange bed, with sheets as soft as lambs, with the color of crimson. My head ached, but I remembered all the events that happened before I blacked out.

"You're awake...?" A deep, but soft voice asked me. I looked over to find my brother and the love of my life, Kaname.

"Oh, Kaname!" I clutched to him once I saw him. "It was so scary! I was beaten, and frightened, and oh! It was horrible!" I sobbed into his shoulder.

"Beaten...?" Kaname spat the word with such hatred, as if it was rotten cheese.

I raised the sleeves on my arm, but the cuts had disappeared. "Huh? They were just here..."

"Powers of a vampire. They heal quickly." Kaname said, his arms still around me. I smiled.

"Who cleaned up the blood?" I asked, allowing myself to wrap my arms around his neck.

"Yuuki did. She-" Kaname was cut short when he examined further up on my arm.

I looked at the place that caught his attention, only to be greeted by a carving in my skin that read 'He's Mine'.

"Kaname..." I looked at his now fuming face. I blushed, but put my hand on his cheek. "You don't have to-"

"Yes I do." He said in a surprisingly calm tone. "You are the one I love."

I blushed. "I-I love you... too..." Kaname smiled at this. Before getting up to leave, he gave me a quick peck on the lips. I blushed, and released my arms from his neck. He stood up, and walked out the door.

"Get some rest." He said, and shut the door. Obediently, I closed my eyes and drifted into the wonderland of sleep.

Kaname's P.O.V

'What has Yuuki done to my precious (Y/N)...' I thought silently to myself. I knocked lightly on her door.

"Come in." Her small voice called. I knew she could sense it was me. I opened the door, and she turned in her chair, smiling.

"Nice to see you! Did you realize how much better I am than my puny sister?" Yuuki asked. I sighed, shaking my head.

"No, Yuuki. I still intend to marry our sister instead of you." I said calmly. Yuuki glared, but it was gone the second it was there.

"Oh, Kaname! You must be too silly to think you have a choice!" Yuuki laughed. I sighed.

"Why did you carve that on her arm?" I asked her. She tilted her head in fake confusion.

"Carved what on who?" She asked innocently. I glared.

"You know damn well what on who." I barked. Yuuki sighed.

"I only wrote whats true." She shrugged her shoulders. Just then, a knock was heard.

Crap, its (Y/N).

"Come in!" Yuuki said cheerfully.

The door opened, and all I saw was (H/L) (H/C) hair. Then, her (S/C) head was visible, and I caught a glimpse of her (E/C) eyes.

"What is it, (Y/N)?" I asked her patiently. I couldn't lose my temper with my beloved (Y/N).

"Some... someone...." She stuttered. She rushed over to me, clinging to me like a lost puppy. I stroked her beautiful (H/C) hair.

"It's okay..." I soothed.

"Oh (Y/N), I'm sorry you had a bad dream!" Yuuki fake-comforted. I glared at her.

"What are you doing in here?" (Y/N) asked innocently. I have her a soft smile.

"Nothing." I said. "Come, we must talk to the Chairman."

"Oh. Okay." She looked at Yuuki and smiled. "Bye, onee-chan!"

"Goodbye!" Yuuki waved, before returning to her work.

Your P.O.V

Kaname walked me over to the Chairman. I clutched his hand the whole way over, our fingers entangled together.

I knocked on the door for Kaname, and the Chairman answered immediately with a 'Come In'.

I walked in with my brother, and we took a seat.

"Chairman, there is something I must inform you of." Kaname said.

"Oh? And whats this?" Headmaster Cross looked as curious as I was.

"(Y/N) and I are leaving the academy." Kaname said. I widened my eyes.

"This is news to me!" I shouted. Kaname gave me a frown.

"(Y/N), please do not raise your voice." I frowned at Kaname.

"Well why are we leaving?!" I asked.

"Yes, Kaname. Please tell me why you must leave." Headmaster instructed.

"Because," He paused, smiling at me. "We are to get married."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You must hate me because I'm ending it there!! Well, I want to ask you guys something. Would you read an after-story? It would be about you and Kaname's life after leaving, like the wedding and children and stuff (Not writing how the children came, you pervs -.-). So, would you read it? Comment down below!

Disclaimer: I do not own Vampire Knight. I do not own you. I merely own the plot.

Also: I'm writing other stories! I'm working on a Link x Reader, a Len x Reader x Rinto, and a Tamaki x Reader! Please check them out, I would really appreciate it!

I hope you have a beauuuutiful day/night/whenever you see this!

-The Fabulous