Chapter 10: Kidnapped!

Kaname's P.O.V

"AH-" I whipped my head around, but when I looked in my arms, they were empty. I allowed a small gasp to escape my lips, before looking in front of me when I heard an evil chuckle.

"Why, it's been a long time, Kaname." The man with one blue eye and one red eye said.

"Rido." I spat his name like it was ash in my mouth.

"What? No, 'I missed you'? Or any 'Wow, you look great!'?" Rido teased. I glared at him, and noticed (Y/N) unconscious in his arms.

"Give (Y/N) back!" I barked. 

"Hm..." Rido pretended to think about this like an offer. "No!" Rido threw his head back, and gave a loud screech-like laugh.

Then, he disappeared.

I growled, and the other aristocrats burst into the room.

"Lord Kaname!" Aidou searched the room. "We heard Rido, and came as quickly as we could."

"Well obviously, it wasn't quick enough!" I half-yelled. They all flinched, and I quickly regained my composure.

"Lets gather in teams. Rido took (Y/N) somewhere hidden, so we need to find them. And fast." I instructed.

"Okay!" Aidou fist-pumped the air. Oh, that's so like Aidou. "Who goes with who?" He asked.

"Aidou, Takuma, and Ruka. You're one team." I instructed. they all nodded, and immediately set off to find my dear sisters trail.

"Akatsuki, Rima, Shiki, and myself are the second. We will search each and every mansion." I ordered.

"Understood, Lord Kaname." Shiki bowed his head (he said something O.o).

"Lets head out." I ordered.

They all nodded, and that started our journey.

Your P.O.V

When I woke up, my hands were in chains (If your name is Alice, your Alice In Chains XD) and my wrists were rubbed raw. I winced in pain as I tried moving them, but blood tricked down my wrist from a cut probably made by the metal.

"Where... where am I?" I looked around the dark room. it had one window, but it was too small to climb out of. It had bars on it anyway.

What is this, prison?

...

...

...

I guess so.

The walls were a creme color, but looked yellow in the dark. The ground was hard concrete, and cold to the touch. My (F/C) T-shirt had been ripped, so you could see my white tank top. Thank god I wore one.

My black leggings were ripped up, but only around the ankles. My shoes had been taken off, probably by my kidnapper.

"Ah, you're finally awake." the man snarled. "You little brat. Took ya long enough." He suddenly appeared in front of me, beating my visible arms with a whip.

After a few minutes, he decided he was done. My face was stained with tears from pain, and fear. The man laughed, before getting up to leave.

"Who... who are y-you?" I stuttered.

"Rido Kuran, of course. I'm your uncle." Rido gave me a wicked grin, and disappeared.

That's when I let my tears fall to the ground, onto my legs, and my now bruised and bloody arms.

"Somebody... save me..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ooh~ Whats gonna happen? You gonna have to wait! I'm so evil >:3

Disclaimer: I do not own Vampire Knight. I do not own you. I merely own the plot.

Remember: I'm writing other stories! I have a Link x Reader, and a new Len x Reader x Rinto! New chapters for those later today, I need a shower :3 (Sorry for tmi!)

Have a wonderful day/night/whenever you see this!

-The Fabulous