1) Not So Happy Campers Part 1

Cerberus POV
Outfit:

I sat at the docs with a suitcase and a backpack beside me

I sat at the docs with a suitcase and a backpack beside me. I'm alone. I did accept this and even filled out the contract.

Crazy, right? The things people my age will do for money...

I, honestly, can't believe it's summer already. At least, im not stuck at home with all my siblings.

Not saying that this is a step up. I'm just glad I get a summer away from them. Hopefully, the rest of the campers are pretty chill.

Once I saw the boat approaching, I stood up. I sighed as the boat stopped in front of me. I put my backpack on and I get my suitcase.

𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚂𝚔𝚒𝚙

I saw the island and almost cried. The brochure I was given had this nice big island with a pretty looking hotel on it.

This place had two small cabins and it was small...

As the boat got closer to the island, I heard Chris say, "And here we have our odd own out, Cerberus."

The boat stopped and I grabbed my stuff. I jumped onto the docs and sighed. Yes in platforms. I thought it would be fun.

Not to mention, I looked pretty cool.

"Um...is this really where we're staying?" I asked as I looked around.

"Yup!"

"Could be worse, I guess."

I walked down to the end of the docks and sighed yet again. As if this place wasn't bad enough, a certain punk who was next to me decided to say, "What kind of name is Cerberus?"

"The kind of name that makes me better than you, pretty boy," I replied as I rolled my eyes

The next people to come were Sadie and Kadie. After those two, the rest of the campers came one by one. Wish I could tell you who but I wasn't playing attention.

Once Izzy showed up, we were all told to go to the edge of the docks and take a group photo. I walked to the front and sat down.

Pose reference: