24) Are We There Yeti?

Cer's POV - Leshawna Eliminated
I'm sure you all know how my morning started. Let's be real. If I'm not waking up hella late, I'm waking up way too early.

I'm pretty predictable by now.

I had slept like an angel the past few days and I started getting up early...again. It's been a while since I did that. And by a while, I mean two weeks.

That's the last time we had a challenge too. We would have had one last week but the island flooded for a few days and we were stuck on the beds at sea.

But that's a story for another time.

The week before, they did an episode about the losers. Unfortunately, those weirdos voted Leshawna out.

Static - Confessional
"It's been pretty sucky without her here but I'm pretty glad I'm in the final four," I smiled at the camera.
Static - End

Other than that, I started thinking about who I wanted in the final three. I mean, the choice is so obvious.

Duncan and Gwen.

They are definitely the people I'm closest with on this show. Plus, going against them should be pretty fun.

Heather is, definitely, leaving this week. I'm surprised she even made it this far. I mean she's the worst of the worst.

She read Gwen diary, bullied literally everyone, manipulated Lindsay, Beth, Izzy, Trent and Gwen, stole and took apart Chefs bike, etc. etc.

If I'm being 100%, she hasn't really done anything to me but she still deserves to leave. She's messed with way too many people. Some of them, I like.

All I have to do is win this week's challenge. That should be easy, right?

Anywho, back to the story.

I sighed as I sat up. I looked out my window and noticed the sun hadn't risen yet.

I stood up from my bed and sighed again. I opened my suit case and took out a random outfit. I did my usual routine before I put my pajamas and slippers away.

I looked into my suitcase for my spare pair of glasses. I lost the contacts I had been using for the entire competition.

So, my only other option was to put my glasses on.

I took my speaker out of my suitcase and connected it to my mp3 player as I walked out of the cabin.

I sat down on the stairs. Then, I shuffled my playlist.

 Then, I shuffled my playlist