2) Not So Happy Campers Part 2

Cerberus POV
"Okay. Today's challenge is three-fold. Your first task is to jump off this 1,000 foot high cliff into the lake," Chris smiled.

"You're joking, right? Like we're all getting pranked, right?" I asked, trying not to shake.

"Looks like Sunshine here is scared of heights," Duncan announced, definitely smirking at me.

"I'm not scared. I'm just being cautious. Now, stop talking to me and stay on your side," I said, rolling my eyes.

"I like em, feisty."

"Ew, you need serious mental help, punk."

"Are you done?....If you look down, you will see two target areas. The wider area represents the part of the lake that we have stocked with psychotic..."

Chris stopped and laughed.

"...man-eating sharks! Inside that area is a safe zone. That's your target area, which we're pretty sure is shark-free."

"Excuse me?" Leshawna said, shocked.

"For each member of your team that jumps and actually survives, there will be a crate of supplies waiting below. Inside each crate are supplies that you'll need for the second part of the challenge... building a hot tub.

The team with the best one gets to have a wicked hot-tub party tonight. The losers will be sending someone home. Let's see... Killer Bass, you're up first."

Bridgette walked towards the edge. She looked down and said, "Oh, wow. So... who wants to go first?"

"..."

Owen tried calming everyone down by saying, "Hey, don't sweat it, guys. I heard that these shows always make the interns do the stunt first to make sure it's survivable."

Everyone went quiet.

Eva broke the silence and said, "So, who's up?"

"Ladies first," Duncan replied.

Bridgette spoke up and said, "Fine, I'll go. It's no big deal... just an insane cliff dive into a circle of angry sharks."

Bridgette jumped off the cliff with a majestic dive and I kinda felt scared for her.

She landed directly in the center of the safe area. A rickety-looking boat came by after to pick her up.

"She did it! Yeah, yeah! I'm next!" Tyler cheered, clearly excited.

Tyler moved back to get a running start. Then, he jumped off the cliff. Like straight up leaped. No aim or nothing.

"Cowabunga!!!"

He screamed all the way down. He crashed into one of the metal buoys as Bridgette and everyone watched.

"Ou, that's gotta hurt," I said, cringing.

Tyler slid off the buoy into the water. He still made it into the safe area, though. The next people to jump are Geoff, Eva and Duncan.

DJ ended up chickening out and he had to wear a chicken hat. Ezekiel jumped afterwards. Harold jumped and basically did a belly flop with his crotch.

Painful...

"Excuse me, Chris," Courtney said, walking up to him. "I have a medical condition."

"What condition?"

"A condition that prevents me from jumping off cliffs," she said, obviously lying.

"You can chicken out if you want, but it might end up costing your team the win. And then they'll hate you," he smirked at her.