18) That's Off the Chain!

Cer's POV - Bridgette Eliminated
The day started as most days did. I got up late and everyone was outside. I rubbed my eyes as I got out of my bed.

I put my slippers on and picked out a random outfit. I grabbed some other stuff along with a towel, my MP3 player, and my speaker.

Then, I walked outside and yawned.

I looked around and noticed everyone was on the beach. I walked to the bathrooms and showered before changing.

Outfit:

I brushed my teeth and fixed my hair

I brushed my teeth and fixed my hair. I decided not to put any makeup on again. I didn't really feel like spending too much time in these smelly bathrooms.

Well, that and my mirror broke a while ago. So yeah.

I put my stuff back in my room and changed my shoes. Then, I made my way to the beach. I sat down on the docks, putting some space between Heather and I.

Everyone but Heather, Lindsay, Geoff, and I were playing a game of frisbee. I decided to sit and watch instead of actually playing.

I yawned as I leaned against one of the pole things on the docks.

As you all know, I like to keep you up to date on the events that happened while our fabulous author wasn't updating ;).

The past week or so has been pretty fun.

Between pranking Heather with the girls and pranking Geoff with the guys, I've been having the best time here.

Not to mention, I've got to spend a lot more time with Duncan. Mainly because he has gotten extra clingy recently. All because I was "avoiding him" for two weeks...

Not that I'm complaining.

It's cute, honestly. But he's making it extra hard for me to plot against him. Every time I try to strategize or something, he wants to do something.

Whether it's carving random things into trees or pranking Geoff or just him teaching me weird things he learned at juvie, I can't seem to get focused because of him.

I'm almost 110% sure he's doing it on purpose. He is clever enough to think of something like this. So, I wouldn't put it past him.

Other than all of that, I'm getting along with everyone pretty nicely...well mostly everyone. Heather has been an absolute pain.

Honestly can't wait to vote her out. The things she has said to me are so triggering. Like yesterday, she said-

"AHHHHHHH!!!!"

"Oh my," I sat up, staring in the direction of the confessional.

"Ou, sounds like Geoff's having a hard time accepting Bridgette's been kicked off, huh?" Leshawna sighed.

"Yeah. He's so weak," Duncan replied, rolling his eyes.

"Baby come back! Any kind of fool could see!-"