13) X-Treme Torture

Cerberus POV - Courtney (finally) Eliminated
I woke up feeling pretty...okay. The events from last nice left me a bit conflicted but I was glad that Courtney was finally gone.

Don't get me wrong. She's a smart girl and she is pretty attractive. I would've loved to be her friend but she and Duncan provoked the wrong people.

She provoked me a few times in the early stages of this show and Duncan provoked Harold...the whole show.

But enough about them. I sat up from my bed and I stretched. I grabbed an outfit and my usual things. Then, I walked to the bathrooms.

I'm sure you know what I did in there. So, no need to explain. Once I finished tho, I went back to my cabin and put some shoes on.

Oh, and btw, I took my wig off last night before I went to bed. I decided to rock my natural hair for a while since it had grown out a bit.

Hair:

Shoes and outfit:

Shoes and outfit:

I sat down on my bed only to realize there was something under my blanket

I sat down on my bed only to realize there was something under my blanket. I lifted it and noticed a pile of chocolate bars.

Hershey, Twix, Snickers, KitKat, Crunch, and MilkyWays. The best chocolate bars out there.

Under the chocolates, there was a piece of paper with a skull on it. I rolled my eyes and grabbed my bag.

I put all the chocolate in the bag. Then, I put it on. I picked up the paper and folded it up. Then, I put it in my pocket.

Everyone was asleep. Well, almost everyone. So, I walked out of my cabin. I closed the door and looked at the Bass' cabin.

Duncan was standing against the railing, smirking at me. I rolled my eyes and walked to the docks. Of course, he followed.

Ever since the last challenge ended, he's been like this. He would leave snacks on my bed and would always follow me to the docks.

That is if he wasn't there waiting for me already.

Static - Confessional
"It's pretty flattering honestly but I can't just forgive him. He shouldn't have kissed Courtney. Not to mention, I'm getting free snacks. So, why would I forgive him so soon?" I smiled as I opened the Snickers bar I had in my hand.
Static - End