22) Haute Camp-ture

Viewers' POV - Owen and Geoff Eliminated
"Welcome to Playa des Losers," Chris smiled as he rode up to the island on a jet ski.
"The all-inclusive luxury resort where our campers are sent after being brutally voted out of the game to lick their wounds and accept their fate as reality show has-beens.

When we are down to the two final competitors, their fate will be in the hands of these seventeen losers!"

"He is so cute! Ah!" Sadie sighed, happily before falling into the pool.

She was with Kadie and Noah at the little drink stand in the pool. She and Kadie had been admiring Justin for hours.

"Get my shirt wet, why don't you?" Noah said, sarcastically.

"Sorry, Noah! Whoo! You guys should come in, it's so nice!"

"Whoohoo! This place is awesome man," Owen smiled as he shot up from the water.

"I'm so glad you're here with us, Owen," Kadie smiled.

"So am I- Ow! I think something just bit me," Sadie exclaimed.

"Was it a shark?" Kadie asked, holding her legs to her chest.

"Sharks don't swim in chlorinated water, brainiac."

"Noah's right. Besides, I think I saw the sharks getting seaweed mud wraps."

"If it wasn't a shark, what was it?" Owen asked.

"Sorry about that. I just had the urge to bite something. Have you ever felt that? Like you just have to sink your teeth into something? Maybe that's how sharks feel, huh?" Izzy blabbered as she popped up from under the water.
"Okay, bye"

𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚂𝚔𝚒𝚙

"As you can see, our campers have made themselves comfortable here at our luxury resort. Looks like Geoff and Bridgette are happy to be reunited," Chris said.

The loving couple had been making out since Geoff was sent to the island.

"Dude! This resort is off the charts!"

"Can you believe this place is right around the corner from this crappy campground?" Trent smiled as the camera panned over to him and DJ.

"Now this is what I'm talking about. I could hang here for a while."

As DJ said that, an eagle came down and grabbed bunny (who was sitting on his lap).

"Oh no! Bunny!" DJ yelled out.

As he watched the eagle, it dropped bunny and it landed in the grill Cody was using.

"After I got my body cast off," Cody started, opening the grill and ignore the small bunny hopping out.
"And the stitches removed, I started to realize, this place is pretty sweet!"

"Yo, Cody! Need some sunscreen? You're looking a bit pink, dude!" Trent asked.

"No thanks! I'm trying to get a tan! It attracts the ladies!"

𝙰𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚂𝚔𝚒𝚙

"I love being a loser! This is so much more my style," Lindsay smiled.
"If I'd known how phat this place was, I would've gotten my butt kicked off in the first episode. Plus, now Tyler and I can hang out."

She hopped onto Tyler's lap and kissed him. Then, she said,

"Which one's Tyler?"

"Yo, yo dawg! Check it out! Being famous is totally changed my life. I'm just kicking it, yo. Got me some fly bling, too. You like?" Ezekiel smirked as the camera switched to him, thinking he was cool and popular.